• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Hosting an Open House for Spring?

yet!I was going to do this as well, but I can't afford to buy any of the new products,...yet!No, they would not have to do another order. If the person who's name is picked to get the benefits has put in an order already do they have to do another order to get the benefits or can they pull the order they already had done and apply the benefits to that order?
LisaVH
I want to have an open house in March as a kick off for the new season. Does anyone have a flyer or post-card invitation I could distribute easily? Didn't want to re-invent it if someone already had something created. Thanks. This site is fantastic!!

I'm holding one in February.

Attachments

• OpenHouseFlyer.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 413
I'll post mine as soon as I get it done! I found some tropical stationary at Office Max....and since the new season is a Tropical Theme, I'm going to play it up big!!!

I am hosting mine the last friday in Feb, but I am tieing it w/ a mystery host catalog show!!! I plan on posting once I adjust everything.

I am holding one in February, too. I split it into 2 shows. One in February for the old products and one in March for the new ones.

I want to host one the last week of Feb but do not know if I am going to be able to or not. I have shows the very first week of March and may not fool with it. But my Fall/Winter one was so successfull I hate not to do one!

open house questionWhat's different about an open house from a regular cooking show at your home? I've never done one of these, but would like to for all the new products coming out in March. Is it a come and go thing? Do you do a demo? Several of you have shared that open houses worked well for you, so I would love to have some ideas and pointers. Thanks!

jrstephens said:
I want to host one the last week of Feb but do not know if I am going to be able to or not. I have shows the very first week of March and may not fool with it. But my Fall/Winter one was so successfull I hate not to do one!

I'm with you. My hubby says I should just keep it to once a year and rock out with it annually. That show was $2221 so I probably will wait until November again. I don't want to burn everyone out.

PampMomof3 said:
I'm with you. My hubby says I should just keep it to once a year and rock out with it annually. That show was $2221 so I probably will wait until November again. I don't want to burn everyone out.

That is my concern too - my one in the fall is always a success - sales & bookings - but I am so in love with the Caribbean theme, and the new products...I think here in MI, by the first weekend in March, people will have cabin fever and be ready for a "Taste Of The Tropics"...??? Last yr. in April, I had a huge fundraiser and got about 10 bookings from it, which made my spring and summer very successful....I'm hoping that an Open House will do that for me this year. Every other year I have struggled with Summer bookings, and this last year was the first one I haven't. I want a good summer again this year!

ChefBeckyD said:
That is my concern too - my one in the fall is always a success - sales & bookings - but I am so in love with the Caribbean theme, and the new products...I think here in MI, by the first weekend in March, people will have cabin fever and be ready for a "Taste Of The Tropics"...??? Last yr. in April, I had a huge fundraiser and got about 10 bookings from it, which made my spring and summer very successful....I'm hoping that an Open House will do that for me this year. Every other year I have struggled with Summer bookings, and this last year was the first one I haven't. I want a good summer again this year!

A perfect theme would be for everyone to wear their tropical outfits! I went to another DS party this past summer and it was cute. Monopoly money was given out and you could bid on different door prize items... bring a pineapple for the host, a picture of jimmy buffet, wear a flower in your hair, bring a friend..etc etc.

I am wanting to host one in March!! I also want to do it as a mystery host show but i'm confused on something and hope yall can help... if the person who's name is picked to get the benefits has put in an order already do they have to do another order to get the benefits or can they pull the order they already had done and apply the benefits to that order? I hope that makes sense:)

I was going to do this as well, but I can't afford to buy any of the new products, so I'm not sure how successful it would be.

I hear ya, I want so much to get the big package but i'm not sure I can pull that off...maybe after my 2 shows close this month I will have some kinda money to put towards it though.... may just have to make the investment for show purposes and hope it pays off.

Here is my Mystery Host Flyer - not 100% done...but close... I was told I couldn't use the PC logo unless I was director or higher, but I hope pictures are o.k.?! Someone who knows, let me know...

It is in Powerpoint....grrr..skip that can't attach .ppt. If anyone wants to see it, PM me. I'll e-mail it.

Last edited:
Here a Feb one...in .jpg so you can see it...I have a March one too in different colors....

Attachments

• Feb Mystery Host Invite.jpg
    Feb Mystery Host Invite.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 421
JaimeQ said:
I hear ya, I want so much to get the big package but i'm not sure I can pull that off...maybe after my 2 shows close this month I will have some kinda money to put towards it though.... may just have to make the investment for show purposes and hope it pays off.

Yeah, I'll have to look into ordering some...I was a little disappointed to see that all of the new SB recipes require me to buy some products. I know I don't HAVE to make those recipes, but I'd hate to not be able to offer the current themes to my hosts.

Yep I hear ya on that... I really want the trifle bowl the recipes look great and even the idea with the river rocks and tulips is pretty for a centerpiece on the table!!

JaimeQ said:
Yep I hear ya on that... I really want the trifle bowl the recipes look great and even the idea with the river rocks and tulips is pretty for a centerpiece on the table!!

I was lucky enough to earn the trifle bowl by submitting 2 shows in December. I think I'm going to fill it with door prizes and take it to shows. But as for the rest of the products, we'll have to see how my FEB shows go!

I had one show in Dec... but my first month was January... I really wish I would have paid more attention to what was going on in December!!

Haha I had no idea I had earned anything! My director told me at our January meeting! I really wasn't paying attention at all...

lol thats a nice surprise!!

janetupnorth said:
Here a Feb one...in .jpg so you can see it...I have a March one too in different colors....

I love this but can't alter it... Can you save it in some other format please?

I'm going to have a vendor-type shopping event at my house.... 10am-noon and 7-9pm. Southern Living at Home, Arbonne, my friend has a travel business, maybe a jewelry or Stamping Up consultant. I'm looking for a vendor type invite I saw before....

I'm going to be inviting my downline to invite their family/friends to my house to see the products (and add to their own catalog sales ~ it will bring sales to my other guest vendors too). Will be sending out flyers and eviting too.

JaimeQ said:
I am wanting to host one in March!! I also want to do it as a mystery host show but i'm confused on something and hope yall can help... if the person who's name is picked to get the benefits has put in an order already do they have to do another order to get the benefits or can they pull the order they already had done and apply the benefits to that order? I hope that makes sense:)

Does anyone know how to go about doing a mystery host? Read above:)
Thank yous

its_me_susan said:
I love this but can't alter it... Can you save it in some other format please?

I'm going to have a vendor-type shopping event at my house.... 10am-noon and 7-9pm. Southern Living at Home, Arbonne, my friend has a travel business, maybe a jewelry or Stamping Up consultant. I'm looking for a vendor type invite I saw before....

I'm going to be inviting my downline to invite their family/friends to my house to see the products (and add to their own catalog sales ~ it will bring sales to my other guest vendors too). Will be sending out flyers and eviting too.

What format do you need it in? Can you work with Powerpoint? PM me and I'll send it to you.

Our Director did an open house with consultants from other companies and had each consultant invite 100 guest. That way they shared each others contacts. I heard it did well.

JaimeQ said:
Does anyone know how to go about doing a mystery host? Read above:)
Thank yous

I haven't hosted one yet myself, but am also looking at having one to intro the new S/S products the beginning of March. I have been collecting files so that I could figure out how to go about having mine. I can't take the credit for any of these files, but I hope they'll help you out...

Attachments

• Flyer.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 310
  • Ideas.doc
    54 KB · Views: 356
  • Info.doc
    14 KB · Views: 262
  • Tickets.doc
    23 KB · Views: 441

What is an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef?

An Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant works with a host to plan and host a gathering for friends and family. The event highlights new products, recipes, and cooking techniques for the spring season.

How can I host an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef?

To host an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. The consultant will work with you to choose a date, plan the event, and invite guests.

What are the benefits of hosting an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef?

Hosting an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, get exclusive discounts, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques. You also get to spend quality time with friends and family while enjoying delicious food.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to host an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to host an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary tools and resources to make the event a success.

What can I expect at an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef?

At an Open House for Spring with Pampered Chef, you can expect to see and try out new products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with friends and family. You may also have the opportunity to purchase products and earn rewards as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • daricsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies