• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Open House: Get Ideas Here!

In summary, a New Consultant Open House is an event for individuals interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It provides an opportunity to ask questions, try products, and learn about the company culture. These events can be held at any time and location, and are open to everyone regardless of their current customer status. Attendees can expect to learn about the benefits of becoming a consultant, the company's mission and values, and the tools and resources available. Some consultants may require an RSVP, so it's best to check with the host before attending.
daricsmom
I am a new consultant!! I want to have an open house to kick off my new buisness, and I am not computer savvy, does anyone have any open house flyers I can look at and get some ideas??

welcome! you will find some great flyers on this site and they will be listed under files at the top of the page, they are pre-made flyers from different consultants.

Also there is some great ideas if you just browse in the forums or just ask for feedback.
good luck with the open house.

A couple of ideas of some that I've done are:
Mystery Host
Cookie Exchange
Fiesta
Cucina Italiana
New Year - New Products

What is a New Consultant Open House?

A New Consultant Open House is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant for individuals who are interested in learning more about becoming a consultant. It is a great opportunity for potential consultants to ask questions, try out products, and get a feel for the company culture.

When and where are New Consultant Open Houses typically held?

New Consultant Open Houses can be held at any time and location that is convenient for the host and attendees. They can take place at a consultant's home, a community center, or even online.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to attend a New Consultant Open House?

No, you do not need to be a current customer to attend a New Consultant Open House. This event is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about becoming a consultant.

What can I expect to learn at a New Consultant Open House?

At a New Consultant Open House, you can expect to learn about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, the company's mission and values, and the tools and resources available to help you succeed. You may also get the chance to try out some of our top-selling products and get a feel for the consultant experience.

Do I need to RSVP for a New Consultant Open House?

While some consultants may require an RSVP for their event, others may have an open-door policy. It is best to check with the consultant hosting the event to see if an RSVP is required. You can usually find this information on the event invitation or by contacting the consultant directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• racaotto
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • hlynn424