• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Mailing Process: Get a Host Address Spreadsheet Now!

In summary, Tara is looking for a way to create address labels without having to learn how to create a spreadsheet. There are many different ways to do this, but either way, it is easy to print.
swtnsssychef
does anyone have a spreadsheet or anything like that, that they send to hosts for addresses? I'm mailing out invites for host and was looking to make it easier on her... I do not know how to create one or if I even have a program to create one... anyone??? TIA!!:confused:

You can order address labels through a supply order, I think.

thanks, I think I saw them on there, but she wants to email the list and I just thought it would be easier if there were some sort of spreadsheet or something!

Honestly? I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Unless you want to learn how to import the spreadsheet into a word processor to print labels, why make it hard for yourself?Computers are wonderful tools. I couldn't live my day without one. But if I could do my job without it, I don't always know if I'd bother.That being said, if you really want to *start* learning, that's WONDERFUL. Just have her put each "item" in a different column in the spreadsheet:
FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
ADDRESS
ADDRESS 2
CITY
STATE
ZIP
PHONE
EMAILThen we can show you how to go from there, IF you have the software. Do you have Word? Excel? Works?

I have a spreadsheet that I use and dump into a mail merge in word. Email me if you want it.

[email protected]

I have word... I appreciate all the help here!!!
Tara, I'm sending you an email....
Thanx guys!!! oh, sorry, gals!! lol

Let us know if you have any questions about the sheets!

swtnsssychef said:
I have word... I appreciate all the help here!!!
Tara, I'm sending you an email....
Thanx guys!!! oh, sorry, gals!! lol

I'll send it as soon as I get your email! :0)

Hey Christy,

Here is the one I send. Got it form someone on this loop.... HTH's

Last edited:
Here is another idea I have tried - works aok as well. AND you don't have to change anything to print to labels... I just tell the host to type their guests info onto the labels just like the one typed in blue...

Last edited:
Thanx Tara!! Got the email this morning!! I'm gonna play around awhile and see if I can figure it out. If not, I'll let you know!! Thanx again!!

Thanx for the guest list sheet Gina!!
You are all wonderful on here!! So helpful!! Someday, I'll be "seasoned" enough to be able to share thing with you as well!!! I love this site!!!!

Related to Streamline Your Mailing Process: Get a Host Address Spreadsheet Now!

What is a host address spreadsheet and why do I need one?

A host address spreadsheet is a tool that allows you to easily organize and keep track of your host's mailing information. This includes their name, address, and any other necessary details for sending out invitations or thank-you cards. By having all of this information in one place, you can save time and ensure that your mailings are accurate.

How do I create a host address spreadsheet?

Creating a host address spreadsheet is simple and can be done using a program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Simply create columns for each piece of information you want to include, such as name, address, and phone number. You can also use a pre-made template or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Can I use the host address spreadsheet for other mailings?

Yes, absolutely! The host address spreadsheet can be used for any type of mailing, not just those related to your Pampered Chef business. You can use it for personal mailings, holiday cards, or even for keeping track of important contacts for your job.

Is there a cost for the host address spreadsheet?

No, there is no cost for the host address spreadsheet. It is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help streamline your mailing process and make your business more efficient.

How often should I update my host address spreadsheet?

We recommend updating your host address spreadsheet regularly, especially after each event or party. This will ensure that you have the most up-to-date information for your hosts and can help avoid any issues with incorrect addresses or contact information. It is also a good idea to review and update the spreadsheet at the beginning of each new season or year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Christ Follower