• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing an In & Out Party: Need Ideas!

In summary, an "in and out" party is where you offer people the chance to purchase items from your last catalog, and then purchase items from the new catalog. It is done in a way that makes it sound like you can stop by and look, and not be hooked into spending hours there.
wycohibito
Silver Member
I have decided to have an "In & Out" party. I have sent out invites by email and facebook already. I am trying to figure out how to send out the snail mail one. I was planning on sending mini's with an insert. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

:love:

What is an "in and out" party?

It is were you have people order from the last catalog and look/order from the new one. Of course the new catalog orders can't be posted before March 1st. I am doing it kinds like an open house.

grgann said:
What is an "in and out" party?

It is also called a "come and go" party or a "last chance, first glance" party. Many of us do it at the end of one season and the beginning of the next season to highlight the current month and give a first chance of seeing the new items.I ended up sending my invite letter with Joy's flyers: the "Going, Going, Gone" and the "New this Season". I usually send the mini catalog with the GGG and letter but I didn't want to have it missing so many new products (especially since grilling and lake camping are huge around here).I am a little upset that we STILL haven't gotten the inserts but realize they may take some time.

I think that those names sound better. They called it an in & out party at the Spring Launch I went to. I have had people ask me about it already.Then again...it has caught people's attention.

I'm thinking that to the general public, "In and Out" sounds like I can stop by and look and not be hooked into being there for hours. ;) So maybe it would be good to go with that if that's what you think might help get people to come.

Here are the files that Darlene referenced:

Spring 2012 Retiring Products

New 2012 Spring Products
(complete list....the mini- catalog doesn't have ALL of them yet, but I don't think you have to show EVERYTHING. Maybe you could include in your invitation that there are MORE new items not listed, so come see!)

In SoCal, people would think I was serving cheeseburgers! :)
My question on this is... are you hoping to get enough orders to submit two parties - one in Feb. and one in March?
What if someone wants the old Simple Additions and the new pizza grill pan? What to do?
Thanks in advance!

You let them know the timeline between old and new. You have one show for February, and one for March. Any products ordered that are NEW, would be put in after March 1st, but any products ordered from the current line, you would enter before Feb 29th. (TECHNICALLY, you can enter it up until March 15th, but you still have to have separate dates on the shows to get the appropriate product line.)

Just a preface, my come and go party is for my past hosts and good customers. I offer a special deal for them if they order $25 or more from EITHER catalog and the deal is only good for EACH catalog. I get more orders from my customers, from BOTH catalogs, because they know they get the deal (in most cases free shipping). It helps me get enough orders for both months.

I decided to offer some of the new product I don't want as door prizes. I thought I would draw 3 during the 3 hours I said I would be there. I was thinking I would do it more like an open house so that way people could come and go as they please. And I thought I would have the new Itty Bitty's to drink (non-alcoholic of course), and some of the sauces to try.

babywings76 said:
I'm thinking that to the general public, "In and Out" sounds like I can stop by and look and not be hooked into being there for hours. ;) So maybe it would be good to go with that if that's what you think might help get people to come.

I offered and "In & Out" party when I first started to someone who is gay... He wasn't all that thrilled unitl I explained it a bit.

1. What is an In & Out Party?

An In & Out Party is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites guests to come and go as they please during a set timeframe, usually 2-3 hours. This allows guests to socialize, shop, and enjoy food and drinks at their own pace.

2. How do I organize an In & Out Party?

To organize an In & Out Party, first choose a date and time that works for you and your guests. Then, invite your friends and family and ask them to RSVP so you can plan accordingly. Next, decide on a theme or menu for the party and create a shopping list. Lastly, set up a designated area for the Pampered Chef products and prepare any food or drinks for your guests.

3. What are some ideas for food and drinks at an In & Out Party?

Some popular food and drink options for an In & Out Party include finger foods, easy appetizers, and refreshing drinks such as lemonade or punch. You can also incorporate some of your favorite Pampered Chef recipes and products into the menu, such as dips, spreads, and cocktails.

4. How can I make my In & Out Party more interactive?

One way to make your In & Out Party more interactive is to have product demonstrations or mini cooking classes throughout the event. You can also encourage your guests to try out different Pampered Chef products and share their experiences with others. Another idea is to have a raffle or game with prizes to keep everyone engaged and having fun.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful In & Out Party?

Some tips for hosting a successful In & Out Party include having a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, providing enough food and drinks for your guests, and promoting the event in advance to ensure a good turnout. It's also important to make sure your Pampered Chef products are displayed nicely and easily accessible for guests to browse and purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Nightschild24