• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any MacBook Pro users out there?

jj16

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
I've been having trouble getting attachments to open when I send them to hosts. They say they're getting the e-mail message but not the attachment. What e-mail software programs do you use? Does anyone use crossover with Outlook? What would you recommend? I've just been using the one that already came with the computer. Thanks!

jj16:confused:

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I use Microsoft Entourage...which is alot like Outlook.

I never used "Mail", so not sure what any tips/tricks might be for attachments.
Are you getting the attachments in the emails ok? or the hosts aren't able to open them?

jj16

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
I receive them fine but when the host tries to open the attachments I send they are getting a blank/white screen with nothing on it. Are you happy with Entourage? Thanks!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I can't complain. It's very much like Outlook. I've not had any issues with it.

I'm trying to get away from Microsoft products- but mostly because they always have such HUGE updates -but I have the Microsoft Office Suite- so it's Word, Excel, Entourage, and a few others...

I've heard Thunderbird can work well too, but I haven't been able to set it up successfully yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views