• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Troubleshooting: Slow Delivery of Emails from PWS

In summary, slow delivery of emails from PWS could be caused by network or server issues, large file attachments, or high email traffic. To improve delivery speed, try reducing attachment sizes, avoiding sending large batches of emails, and checking network connection. There are currently no known issues with PWS causing slow delivery, but contacting customer support may help. You can track delivery status by using a tracking service or requesting a delivery receipt, but not all providers support this feature. To ensure timely delivery, regularly check network connection, avoid sending large batches of emails, clear out inbox, and check for updates from PWS.
lisatx04
I am sending out emails from my PWS. I sent one to myself, so I can add some additional information, but it is very slow getting to my own email. Anyone else having problems like this?

Where are you guys getting this email from? I am not finding it??

Yes, my e-mails aren't even showing up. Two hosts are waiting on them. PW shows they were sent but haven't been viewed.

Last edited:
Yes I sent myself an Evite to a Host's show. I sent it Monday night and didn't receive it until sometime Tuesday.

pamperedtara said:
Yes, my e-mail aren't even showing up. Two hosts are waiting on them. PW shows they were sent but haven't been viewed.

Have them check their spam or junk mail box -- lots of servers are now marking remailers (which is what PWS is -- it shows as from you but is sent from a different server) as unsafe or junk mail.

I sent some recipes from CC to myself and they were marked as unsafe by hotmail.

Last edited:

Related to Email Troubleshooting: Slow Delivery of Emails from PWS

1. Why are my emails from PWS taking so long to be delivered?

There could be several reasons for slow delivery of emails from PWS. It could be due to network or server issues, large file attachments, or high email traffic. It is best to check with your email provider or IT department for further assistance.

2. How can I speed up the delivery of emails from PWS?

To improve the delivery speed of emails from PWS, try reducing the size of any attachments, avoiding sending large batches of emails at once, and checking your network connection. You can also try using a different email provider or contacting PWS customer support for further assistance.

3. Are there any known issues with PWS that may be causing slow email delivery?

There are currently no known issues with PWS that may be causing slow email delivery. However, if you are experiencing consistent issues with slow delivery, please contact PWS customer support for further assistance.

4. Can I track the delivery status of my emails from PWS?

Yes, you can track the delivery status of your emails from PWS by using a tracking service or requesting a delivery receipt. However, please note that not all email providers support delivery receipts.

5. What steps can I take to ensure timely delivery of my emails from PWS?

To ensure timely delivery of your emails from PWS, make sure to check your network connection, avoid sending large batches of emails at once, and regularly clear out your inbox to prevent congestion. It is also helpful to regularly check for any updates or maintenance notifications from PWS that may affect email delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom