• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PWS: Learn How to Fix Functionality Issues

pered Chef is having some technical difficulties. The site is down for many people right now, and it is unclear when it will come back up. Some people are still able to submit shows, but others are not. The company does not know when the site will be back up completely.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I am having difficulty with my PWS. There are no pictures of products. Anyone else experiencing this?

I think the PC main site is down. That's where they host their PWS photos.

yes, it has been down several hours, I'm not a patient person

I hope they get it up soon......I had time to work on my contact list.....watched the tutorial last night and wanted to go back and see exactly what I need to do and now I can't. Wonder if they are doing something with the new system.

I don't think it will be up until the 28...I remember reading that somewhere.

I thought they were just doing maintenance and we couldn't edit our newsletter from the 26th - 28th. I hope it isn't down because it's the end of the month and there are shows closing out who have orders on their consultant's pws...how is the consultant going to get them to put in P3 if the site is down?

Has anyone contacted HO to find out how long the system will be down?

Just talked to HO and the CS rep said oh it's been up since 12:30.....I said not here.....he transferred me to the tech people and they said it's not up and they have no idea when it will be up.....not a good sign

I typed customer service rep (CS) and it changed it to Chef Success....weird

If itis there service provider, you know folks will be working around the clock at least. Been there done that, have a few battle wounds!! :D

I just tried to submit a show and the PC website must still be down :(

ugh, I have 2 shows ready to go in! I keep trying, just hoping that they'll go through!

Amanda_RI said:
ugh, I have 2 shows ready to go in! I keep trying, just hoping that they'll go through!

Wth it being up/down, I would not do that. It could mess something up with your shows in the system if it happens to go down while uploading. You dont want that mess.

Be patient ya'll and find something else to work on. ;) Watched pots never boil right?

:chef: Oh, shoot! I was wondering what was going on. I am in the middle of my first fundraiser and folks are complaining that they can't order off my website. I told them just to call me and I would take it down and enter it myself (on P3) but so far no one has called. I did get one last night but I don't think it was up very long. Also, I can't even get on the Pampered Chef website myself. I really needed to print out the host specials for April and don't have access now. Obviously, (learning curve) that is something I should be doing at the beginning of each month!

April flyers attached

Attachments

• April host flyer.pdf
    421.9 KB · Views: 326
  • April guest flyer.pdf
    259.4 KB · Views: 282
  • April 2012 recruiting flyer.pdf
    409.8 KB · Views: 284
Thank you so much for posting the link to the recruiting flyer. I have been waiting for the website to come up all day so that I could print it.
I just talked to PC HQ, they have no idea when the website will come back up. He said it's no just PC it's all of the business in their area. He told me not to try to submit a show. He said some are coming thorough others are not.Pam

1. What does "Pws Not Functioning" mean?

"Pws Not Functioning" is an error message that indicates that the PWS (Personal Web Server) is not working or functioning properly.

2. Why is my PWS not functioning?

There can be several reasons why your PWS is not functioning, such as incorrect settings or configuration, server errors, or connectivity issues. It is best to troubleshoot the specific issue to determine the exact cause.

3. How can I fix my PWS not functioning?

The solution to fixing a PWS that is not functioning will depend on the underlying cause. Some common troubleshooting steps include checking server settings, verifying network connectivity, and restarting the PWS. If the issue persists, seeking technical support may be necessary.

4. Can I still access my website if my PWS is not functioning?

If your PWS is not functioning, it may affect your ability to access your website. However, there are alternative ways to access your website, such as through a different web server or by transferring your website to a different hosting provider.

5. Is there a way to prevent my PWS from not functioning in the future?

To prevent your PWS from not functioning, it is important to regularly maintain and update your server, ensure proper configurations, and have a backup plan in case of any server issues. It is also recommended to regularly check for any server updates or patches to keep your PWS running smoothly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • kam