• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending PWS Emails: Tips for Success and Maximizing Response Rates

S
sfdavis918
I am wondering if I can send a PWS email to myself and then forward it on to all of my customers. Will all the links still work? I prefer to send all of my emails from Outlook instead of my website; I always get a better response that way.

Try it, you never know if it will work. You cannot put a name in it like the PWS will do.

Has anyone tried doing it this way?

I didn't even think of it.
Just make sure you blind cc all your contacts.

I like doing it this way! I think some of my customers delete the one from my website thinking it's spam or something. Yep, the links & such will still work.

erin.tpc said:
I like doing it this way! I think some of my customers delete the one from my website thinking it's spam or something. Yep, the links & such will still work.

The only links I think wouldn't work would be the RSVP ones.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Related to Sending PWS Emails: Tips for Success and Maximizing Response Rates

1. Can I send a PWS email to myself and then forward it to all of my customers?

Yes, you can send a PWS email to yourself and then forward it to your customers. However, it is important to note that forwarding emails can sometimes cause formatting issues and may also result in your email being marked as spam by some email providers.

2. Will all the links in the PWS email still work if I forward it to my customers?

In most cases, the links in a PWS email will still work if you forward it to your customers. However, if the email contains personalized links that are unique to each recipient, those links may not work properly when forwarded.

3. Is it better to send PWS emails from Outlook instead of my website?

It ultimately depends on your specific situation and audience. Some people may prefer receiving emails from a familiar email client like Outlook, while others may not mind emails from a website. It may be a good idea to test both methods and see which one results in a better response rate for your business.

4. Can I track the response rates of my PWS emails?

Yes, you can track the response rates of your PWS emails through various email marketing tools and software. These tools allow you to see how many people opened your email, clicked on links, and took other desired actions.

5. Are there any tips for increasing the response rate of PWS emails?

Some tips for increasing the response rate of PWS emails include personalizing the email, keeping the subject line and content concise, using attention-grabbing visuals, and including a clear call-to-action. It is also important to regularly clean your email list and send emails at optimal times for your target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • FFBearPChef