• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Customize Email Formats on PWS?

In summary, the conversation is about customizing email formats on the PWS. The host is looking for a way to add a note to every email using the "Customize Emails" function. However, they are unable to choose a theme show format and customize the text. One suggestion is to send the note to themselves and then copy and paste it into the customized part. The conversation also discusses frustrations with the prewritten text and a suggestion to bring it up to the PC for a better option. The expert suggests sending a note to Tech Support at HO to request this change.
lauraP2000
Has anybody had success customizing email formats on their PWS?

I know the host can add a little note each time she sends an email or batch of emails. But what I'd like to do is use the "Customize Emails" function to build this note into the text - so every guest sees the same message and she doesn't have to remember to add it in each time she sends out an individual or batch email.

The problem is that it doesn't seem to let you choose a theme show format and customize the text - only if you choose the standard format. Do you know a way around this?

Got this from a clustermate.
:D

Attachments

• HWC 08 order form.doc
    136 KB · Views: 184
I'm not sure if there's a way around it.:( Maybe she could just do one with the wording (or you could do it for her) and send it to herself, then she can just cut and paste what was typed into the customized part? Then it's "saved" but in the form of an already-received evite through your website. I'm not sure if I'm making sense or if this even helps. Just the first thought that popped into my tired brain today.:blushing:

I have been very frustrated with the prewritten text that you can't take off, even if you add your own message. I had a host cancel because her baby was in the hospital and had to send a "sorry you can't attend" to all her guests because there isn't an option to just write your own email there. Maybe we need to bring this up to the PC and see if there is a better option.

Absolutely - send a note to Tech Support at HO and request that. The more people that make a request, the higher priority it gets. Yours may just be the note that pops it to the top of the "to do" list.

What are the available customization options for emails on Pws?

Some of the customization options for emails on Pws include choosing a specific template, adding a personalized message, including product images and links, and selecting a recipient list.

How do I change the appearance of my email on Pws?

To change the appearance of your email on Pws, you can use the drag-and-drop editor to rearrange elements, change font styles and colors, and add images or logos. You can also choose from a variety of pre-designed templates to customize your email.

Can I schedule emails to be sent at a specific date and time on Pws?

Yes, Pws allows you to schedule emails to be sent at a later date and time. This is especially useful for planning ahead or sending out promotional emails at the most optimal time for your audience.

Are there any restrictions on the number of emails I can send on Pws?

Pws has a limit of 500 emails per day for individual consultants and 1,000 emails per day for team leaders. If you need to send more than the allotted amount, you can contact Pws customer support for assistance.

Can I track the success of my email campaigns on Pws?

Yes, Pws has built-in tracking tools that allow you to monitor the success of your email campaigns. You can see how many emails were opened, clicked, and converted into sales, as well as track the overall ROI of your campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames