• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Change My Email? Thoughts Needed!

In summary, there are several reasons why you may want to change your email, such as if it has been compromised or if you are receiving a lot of spam. Changing your email may also affect your contacts and subscriptions, so it is important to notify them and set up email forwarding. To avoid losing important emails during the transition, it is recommended to export and save them, as well as inform your employer or clients of the change. To smoothly transition to your new email, make sure to update your subscriptions and online accounts and regularly check both emails during the transition period.
lluvs2laugh
I have my pws and email set up but I'm wondering if I should change my email. My pws is /natalieeverett and my email is cookingwithnatalie. My concern is another consultants pws is cookingwithnatalie. I'm worried that my customer may get them confused and I would lose commission.

I haven't labeled my new stuff so it wouldn't be that hard to change my email.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

A change sounds like a good idea

If there is another consultant with that name, I would change it--especially since you are just beginning and getting things set up and labeled. It's easier to do it now than later (or regret it).

1. What are the reasons I should consider changing my email?

There are several reasons why you may want to change your email. One common reason is if your current email has been compromised or hacked. Another reason could be if you are receiving a lot of spam or unwanted emails. Additionally, changing your email may be necessary if you are switching email providers or if your current email is unprofessional or outdated.

2. Will changing my email affect my contacts and subscriptions?

Yes, changing your email may affect your contacts and subscriptions. You will need to notify your contacts of your new email address and update your email for any subscriptions or online accounts. Some contacts and subscriptions may not transfer over to your new email, so it is important to keep both emails active for a period of time.

3. How can I make sure I don't lose any important emails during the transition?

To ensure you do not lose any important emails during the transition, it is important to set up email forwarding from your old email to your new one. This will automatically send any incoming emails from your old email to your new one. You can also export and save important emails from your old email before making the switch.

4. Should I inform my employer or clients about my email change?

If you use your email for work or have important clients who regularly contact you through email, it is recommended to inform them of your email change. This will avoid any confusion or missed communication. You can also set up an automatic reply on your old email informing contacts of your new email address.

5. How can I smoothly transition to my new email?

To ensure a smooth transition to your new email, it is important to inform your contacts of your new email address, set up email forwarding, and update your email for any subscriptions or online accounts. You may also want to keep both emails active for a period of time to ensure you do not miss any important emails. Additionally, regularly check both emails during the transition period to make sure all emails are being properly forwarded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis