• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Pampered Chef Only Email? (Gmail?)

anything.Mine is [email protected]. I also use [email protected] for my personal email. I switched to Gmail because it's Google and I wanted to use their services. I think it's easier to remember and use.Yes, I agree with using Gmail. It's easy to remember, and it integrates well with Google's other services.
PamperedSD
Sorry - I wasn't sure what title to use. I have had the same email address for about 10+ years at yahoo. I get tons of junk because I have had it so long. I'm buying a new smart phone this month - (android) which is google so I wanted to get a gmail account.

Question - should I just stick with the name I have at yahoo ([email protected]) and use coryranders@gmail? Just wondering if people use something fun and PC related. My PWS is also /coryranders.

THANKS!! :confused:

Last edited:
I say the simpler it is, the more likely people are to remember it. Mine is simply [email protected]. I don't feel the need to do something all cutesy and kitchenesque.

I just have one email. I know. I'm so uncool.

Mine is [email protected]. But that was my email when I was working as a personal chef, before I started with PC, so I just kept it - worked out well.

What I think is sorta cute is that all of the new consultants on my team fashion their email address after mine. They must think that it's supposed to be like that. :)

I am [email protected], but I only added that b/c every other form of my name was already taken. I have used yahoo forever, and gmail has taken a little getting used to, but It isn't bad, just different. Honestly DH and I still use yahoo for our personal stuff and I wanted gmail so I wouldn't constantly have to log into one and out of the other.
I agree with keeping it simple if you can.

I just used my first name and then added pchef....so mine shows up as [email protected] it's easy for people to remember and I use it only for customers. My other pc stuff goes through my main gmail account.

I do scottcooks at hotmail, and my website is slash scottcooks. I haven't invested in the CS hotmail changeover (was happy to get scott at chefsuccess) but don't want to change my business cards and labels.

Yes, I did a separate account. Mostly because I have a few people who like to send all kinds of forwards (people like my MOM, so I can't delete them). I figured by having a different address, I could find the important e-mails first. What I've learned is that most of my friends & family now have the business e-mail and know that if it's anything important, they should e-mail me there. All the forwards still go to the other account and I only check it once a month or so! I've always had a spam account that I use anytime anyone asks for an e-mail address to register for their page. That way, all the crazy mailing lists and crazy spam e-mails for prescriptions, membrane enlargement, etc all go to that account. I sign in there once or so per month & just start deleting!!! LOL That one will sometimes have 200-300 e-mails backed up. All junk that I didn't have to read or deal with in my personal e-mail or business e-mail account. ;)

I have a separate email account for anything PC-related. I went with [email protected].

I don't have a separate email, and at this point I would not want to change all of my contact information. Although, I do think it'd be handy.

Yes, I use a separate email for PC-related stuff. My personal email get so jam-packed with junk that I could easily lose track of a customer email.

It makes it easy to refer back to issues/Newswires/Cust requests, etc since that is all that is in that email address.

Oops - forgot to mention that my email is named for PC (thought it was in my siggy)...[email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I desided to go with my name - same as my pws & my personal yahoo account to make it easier. I use my middle letter so I was going to drop it but I figure it would be nice if its the same as my pws - [email protected]. I don't mind having to change everything - I need new cards and labels and I just moved and with getting a new phone I can just do everything at one time this month. All my stuff has the white DCB on it :(

THANKS!!

I had Juno email for years for everything. 3 (or so) years ago I made a biz only email. I use the chefsuccess one Greg made available to us. Kept it simple...paulettej@. It was not as big of a deal as I thought to switch. I do still have the Juno email and check it every now and again just to be sure I have not missed someone.

I set up a separate email address and don't use my name for my website or my email. Too many people misspell my first AND last name.

I set up a separate one: [email protected] and use it for my hosts. H.O. emails are still on my main email as well as all the many forwards I get.

1. What is a Pampered Chef-only email?

A Pampered Chef-only email is an email address that is exclusively used for communication related to your Pampered Chef business. This email address is typically provided by the company and is separate from your personal email account.

2. Can I use a Gmail account as my Pampered Chef-only email?

Yes, you can use a Gmail account as your Pampered Chef-only email. However, it is recommended to use an email address provided by the company to maintain a professional image and keep your personal and business emails separate.

3. How do I set up a Pampered Chef-only email?

To set up a Pampered Chef-only email, you can contact your team leader or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will help you create an email address that is specifically for your Pampered Chef business.

4. Do I have to use a Pampered Chef-only email for my business?

No, it is not mandatory to use a Pampered Chef-only email for your business. However, it is recommended as it helps you stay organized and maintain a professional image for your business.

5. Can I forward my Pampered Chef-only emails to my personal email account?

Yes, you can set up email forwarding so that any emails sent to your Pampered Chef-only email address will be automatically forwarded to your personal email account. This can help you stay on top of important business communications while still using your preferred email account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies