• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gmail Account as Your Business Email?

I have never had any problems with my yahoo account.I use yahoo and it works out fine ... but I have noticed it gives me an error message when I have all my recipients in the bcc field and none in the to field ... so I have to send a copy to myself. Perhaps this is part of the problem?The formatting kept getting screwed up when i tried to send newsletters from gmail. I now use the benchmark email system for my newsletters and it seems to work pretty well.I use yahoo and it works out fine ... but I have noticed it gives me an error message when I have all my recipients in the bcc field and none in the to field ... so I have to send a copy
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Anyone else use Gmail to send their customers emails?

That is what I use, and overall, I suppose it is alright, but in a way, I'm wishing that it were a little more user-friendly.

I'm having trouble lately in sending out my newsletters or emails to customers.

I always send in groups of 20 or so...and lately I get a wierd message not allowing me to send..I've emailed GOOGLE and am awaiting feedback..

smilesarepriceless said:
Anyone else use Gmail to send their customers emails?

That is what I use, and overall, I suppose it is alright, but in a way, I'm wishing that it were a little more user-friendly.

I'm having trouble lately in sending out my newsletters or emails to customers.

I always send in groups of 20 or so...and lately I get a wierd message not allowing me to send..I've emailed GOOGLE and am awaiting feedback..

Never had a problem - send about 60 some at a time.

I use it exclusively for business and also have one for personal. I've never had any problems sending out emails or newsletters and I send it to 100+ people at a time.I suppose it could get thrown in someone's SPAM, but I never get messages not allowing me to from GMAIL.

I also have a personal gmail and one for PC. I have never had issues sending out large documents or to a large group of people (I also do coordinating for out ladies group at church).

I use gmail for personal and business. it is the greatest and i have had little to no problems

I have been using G-mail to send my newsletters the past couple of months. It took me a while to get use to it (I use hotmail for my personal). I find it just OK...I agree with you, a little more user friendly would be nice.

pkd09 said:
I have been using G-mail to send my newsletters the past couple of months. It took me a while to get use to it (I use hotmail for my personal). I find it just OK...I agree with you, a little more user friendly would be nice.

the formatting kept getting screwed up when i tried to send newsletters from gmail. I now use the benchmark email system for my newsletters and it seems to work pretty well.

I use yahoo and it works out fine ... but I have noticed it gives me an error message when I have all my recipients in the bcc field and none in the to field ... so I have to send a copy to myself. Perhaps this is part of the problem?

My yahoo account won't let me send my newsletter to more than 20 people at a time. What am I doing wrong?

Honestly ... I don't know. I am not sure how many people were in my bcc field ... but I am pretty sure it's more than 20.

1. How do I create a Gmail account for my business email?

To create a Gmail account for your business email, go to the Gmail website and click on the "Create account" button. Fill in the required information, such as your name, desired email address, and password. Make sure to choose a professional email address that reflects your business.

2. Can I use my existing Gmail account as my business email?

Yes, you can use your existing Gmail account for your business email. Simply go to your account settings and add an alias email address that reflects your business. This allows you to send and receive emails using your existing Gmail account, but with your business email address.

3. How do I set up my Gmail account to send and receive emails from my business email address?

To set up your Gmail account to send and receive emails from your business email address, go to your account settings and click on the "Accounts and Import" tab. Under the "Send mail as" section, click on "Add another email address" and follow the prompts to add your business email address. You will also need to set up the incoming server and outgoing server settings for your business email provider.

4. Is it safe to use a Gmail account for my business email?

Yes, Gmail is a secure email service that uses encryption to protect your emails and personal information. However, it is always important to use strong passwords and enable two-factor authentication to further secure your account.

5. Can I access my business emails on my mobile device using my Gmail account?

Yes, you can access your business emails on your mobile device by downloading the Gmail app and logging in with your business email credentials. You can also set up your business email account to be synced with your device's native email app, allowing you to access your emails in one place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • esavvymom