• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Receive an Email from Me Today?

In summary, "Customer Connection Opps" is a customizable platform that allows businesses to connect with their customers through various opportunities, such as surveys, feedback forms, and promotions. It benefits businesses by gathering valuable feedback, improving customer experience, and building stronger relationships. The platform is user-friendly for both businesses and customers and can be tailored to fit specific business needs. Businesses can get started by signing up for a subscription plan on the website and receiving assistance from the team for setup, training, and support.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Sorry to all those that got an email from me today. I didn't realize that Customer Connection does not recognize folders from gmail. So when I asked it to import certain folders it imported all of my gmail contacts. Which means if I have emailed you before or you have emailed me with some useful tips you were included in the email. Sorry for the bother.

From now on I think I will send the Customer Connection to myself and then forward to those I want to get it.

Haha, I did the same thing!! I don't know why it won't let you import just certain folders or contacts; you have to do them ALL!

That way I can choose who gets it. Thanks for your understanding and sorry again for the inconvenience. Best,

1. What is "Customer Connection Opps"?

"Customer Connection Opps" is a platform that allows businesses to connect with their customers through various opportunities, such as surveys, feedback forms, and promotions.

2. How does "Customer Connection Opps" benefit businesses?

"Customer Connection Opps" helps businesses gather valuable feedback and insights from their customers, which can be used to improve products, services, and overall customer experience. It also allows businesses to engage with their customers and build stronger relationships.

3. Can "Customer Connection Opps" be customized to fit a specific business needs?

Yes, "Customer Connection Opps" offers customizable features and options to suit the unique needs of each business. This includes branding, survey questions, and customer communication methods.

4. Is "Customer Connection Opps" user-friendly for both businesses and customers?

Yes, "Customer Connection Opps" is designed to be user-friendly for both businesses and customers. The platform is easy to navigate and offers a simple and seamless experience for all users.

5. How can businesses get started with "Customer Connection Opps"?

Businesses can sign up for "Customer Connection Opps" by visiting our website and selecting a subscription plan that best fits their needs. Our team will then assist with setting up the platform and providing any necessary training and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg