• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused on How to Import Contacts from Email to Customer Connection

In summary, to import contacts from your email to Customer Connection, log into your account, go to the "Contacts" tab, and select "Import Contacts." You can import from multiple email accounts and choose which contacts to import. This process will not affect your email account and can be done on a regular basis or as needed.
jm2003
Silver Member
I am totally confused as to how to do this.I use msn for email and such.how do I go aobut importing my contacts from email into the personal website thing in customer connection?Can anyone advise me how to do this other than hand entering in all info?
Thanks in advance!

Ooooh! Is that a new feature this year??? I sure hope so! :D

I just read somewhere else that there will be a PP update CD with the fall paperwork and a new feature will be importing info from PP to your personal website. I hope this is true!

Ummm?! The PC tech guy in the website seminar at conference said that was not something currently available. Maybe something changed between Wave 1 and Wave 3?

I'm not sure - I just read it from someone's post on the MSN PC group. It was in their notes from the PC.biz workshop.

it is in customer connectin somewhere. i have not gotten it to work though. there is a tutorial that walks your through it. you have to export you emails address into a file or something. i tried for about an hour and just gave up on it.

strasfamily said:
I just read somewhere else that there will be a PP update CD with the fall paperwork and a new feature will be importing info from PP to your personal website. I hope this is true!

I am crossing my fingers that turns out to be true! I get so frustrated re-entering all the info from PP onto the website (and vice versa).

1. How do I import my contacts from my email to Customer Connection?

To import contacts from your email to Customer Connection, first log into your Customer Connection account. Then, click on the "Contacts" tab and select "Import Contacts." Choose the option to import from your email provider, enter your login credentials, and select the contacts you want to import.

2. Can I import contacts from multiple email accounts?

Yes, you can import contacts from multiple email accounts. Simply repeat the import process for each email account you want to import from.

3. Will importing contacts from my email affect my email account?

No, importing contacts from your email to Customer Connection will not affect your email account. It will only transfer the contact information to your Customer Connection account.

4. Can I choose which contacts to import?

Yes, when importing contacts from your email to Customer Connection, you will have the option to select which contacts you want to import. You can choose to import all contacts or select specific contacts to import.

5. How often should I import contacts from my email to Customer Connection?

The frequency of importing contacts from your email to Customer Connection depends on your personal preference. You can choose to import contacts on a regular basis, such as once a week or once a month, or only when you have new contacts to add to your Customer Connection account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • DGM