• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Address Import in Customer Connection

In summary, the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool is a versatile kitchen tool that effortlessly cuts through a variety of foods. It is designed to be dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer lasting sharpness. The thickness of the slices or cubes can be adjusted based on how hard or light you press down on the tool. To maintain the blades, hand washing with warm soapy water and thorough drying is recommended.
abrahamlaur
Do you all know how to help me? I am trying to import addresses into customer connection and it wont work. I follow the directions and everything and it just keeps saying that it wont let me do it! I so do not want to go thru and type in every email address ... that would take me forever! PLEASE HELP!!!

What program are you trying to import from?

Either Yahoo Or Outlook, Neither Will Work For Me

When you run the export, and you choose which fields you want to export, are you choosing "First Name" and "Last Name" as separate fields? As opposed to just choosing "Name" as a single field? Customer connection needs them separate.

Jen, it wont even let me get that far ... I cant get past naming the file, it says its the wrong ... something ... i dont know. i've tried everything and nothing seems to work

Are you exporting it as a "Text File (Comma Separated Value)"? Is the export where you're running into trouble? How far can you get?

1. How do I use the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool?

To use the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool, simply hold the tool with the handle facing up and the serrated edge facing down. Place the food item you want to cut or slice in between the two blades and press down firmly. The tool will effortlessly cut through the food item, providing even slices or cubes.

2. Is the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting sharpness.

3. Can I use the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool for all types of food?

The "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool is designed to easily cut through a variety of foods such as fruits, vegetables, and even meats. However, we do not recommend using it on extremely hard or frozen foods as it may damage the blades.

4. How do I clean and maintain the blades of the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool?

To clean and maintain the blades of the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing. You can also use a mild cleaning solution or vinegar to remove any stubborn stains. Make sure to dry the blades completely to prevent rusting.

5. Can I adjust the thickness of the slices or cubes using the "I Can't Figure This Out!" tool?

Yes, you can adjust the thickness of the slices or cubes by simply pressing down harder or lighter on the tool. The harder you press, the thinner the slices or cubes will be, and vice versa. This allows for customizable and precise cuts depending on your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MyPony
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • meganmcg