• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Fundraising Success: Utilizing PWS and P3 Together

In summary, when you set up a fundraiser on your PWS and don't have it set up on P3 yet, you need to add the show to P3 and then sync the two. If you have already reviewed the show on the website and synced it, the orders will be pulled down when you add them to P3.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser going on now that I have set up in my PWS but not on P3 yet -

When I set up the FR it has a little box, add this show to P3 and I clicked it - but it didn't show up in P3... am I doing something wrong ? I thought if I clicked that box it would process the information for the show over to p3.

Do I have to set up the show in p3 and then the orders will go over? Not sure what that feature is.

After you check that box, you have to sync the two. It's the button with the two arrows on the far right of the P3 menu bar.

It worked!!! Thanks so much Deb - now do I have to do that each time I enter a show on PWS??

Yes, if you want to bring the orders down. They have to be established in both places, then you can sync them.

ok -

I had 4 orders already and now only 2 are showing up when i go to bring them over to the p3

I marked 2 reviewed before I sync them - does that mean I have to now put them in manually?? should I call tech support?

PamperedDor said:
I marked 2 reviewed before I sync them - does that mean I have to now put them in manually?? should I call tech support?

No, review them on the website, then sync and they will show up.

They have to be reviewed on the website.

Sorry Janet, I did review 2 on the pws BEFORE i sync'd them and then 2 after - only the 2 after are showing up to be copied on p3.

I've tried to add 2 different shows from my PWS to my P3 and it says I have done something that can't be done, so I just do it manually! It still will pull the orders as long as the names are the same on the shows.

1. How can I maximize my fundraising success with Pampered Chef's PWS and P3 programs?

The key to maximizing fundraising success is to combine the benefits of both PWS (Pampered Chef's online ordering platform) and P3 (Pampered Chef's fundraising program). By utilizing PWS to reach a wider audience and P3 to offer incentives and rewards to participants, you can increase the overall success of your fundraiser.

2. What are the benefits of using PWS for fundraising?

Using PWS for fundraising allows you to reach a larger audience beyond your immediate network. By sharing your fundraiser on social media and through email, you can reach friends and family across the country. Additionally, PWS offers the convenience of online ordering, making it easier for supporters to participate.

3. How can P3 enhance my fundraising efforts?

P3 offers a variety of benefits to enhance your fundraising efforts, such as providing incentives and rewards to participants, offering a variety of products to choose from, and providing a streamlined ordering and delivery process. These benefits can help motivate supporters to participate and ultimately increase fundraising success.

4. Can I use PWS and P3 together for any type of fundraiser?

Yes, PWS and P3 can be used together for any type of fundraiser, whether it is for a school, sports team, or other organization. Both programs are flexible and can be tailored to fit the specific needs of your fundraiser.

5. How can I track the success of my fundraiser using PWS and P3?

Pampered Chef provides detailed reports and analytics for both PWS and P3, allowing you to track the progress and success of your fundraiser in real-time. You can see how many orders have been placed, the total amount raised, and other important metrics to help you assess the effectiveness of your fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Tonimabbott