• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Part-Time Pampered Chef Cheffer!

In summary, as a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer, your main responsibility will be to host and facilitate cooking demonstrations for customers, manage inventory, and attend training events. To become a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer, you will need a passion for cooking, excellent communication and customer service skills, and the ability to work independently. The compensation includes a base commission on sales, bonuses, and the opportunity to earn free products and discounts. You will receive comprehensive training and support, including access to a community of experienced cheffers and a dedicated mentor. There is room for growth and advancement within the company, with opportunities to become a full-time consultant or move up to higher leadership positions.
jcwarr
i am a very part time pampered cheffer - and i have not switched to pp3 nor updated my pampered partner program with the disk from the fall/winter changeover. i have placed orders that have been fine as i have updated pp from the computer - but just wondering if anyone knows if i need to do anything before the year ends? thanks!!!! so embarrassed - just been traveling a lot for my husband's job - my director quit - and i am a little clueless about what i need to do!
thanks!!!!
jen

As long as you've update PP from within the program, you should be OK. It downloads the updates. If you want to make sure you've got the latest, manually check for updates. (Sorry, I don't remember which menu it's in.)

I submitted two shows on Nov. 30, and Dec. 1. My PP 17.1 program reminded me to Update so that when I entered the Nov. and later the Dec. Host and Guest special numbers, they would work on the order forms, and be able to be submitted. If you follow the prompts, you should be just fine.

What are the job responsibilities for a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer?

As a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer, your main responsibility will be to host and facilitate cooking demonstrations for customers. This includes setting up the necessary tools and ingredients, demonstrating how to use the products, and taking orders from interested customers. You may also be responsible for following up with customers, managing inventory, and attending training events.

What are the qualifications needed to become a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer?

To become a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer, you will need to have a passion for cooking and an interest in the company's products. You should also have excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as the ability to work independently. Previous experience in sales or hosting events is a plus, but not required.

What is the compensation for a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer?

The compensation for a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer includes a base commission on sales, as well as bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts on future purchases. The exact compensation structure may vary depending on your location and experience.

What kind of training and support will I receive as a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for all of their cheffers. This includes online training materials, in-person training events, and access to a community of experienced cheffers who can provide guidance and support. You will also have a dedicated mentor who can help you succeed in your role.

Is there room for growth and advancement as a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer?

Yes, there is definitely room for growth and advancement as a part-time Pampered Chef cheffer. Many cheffers go on to become full-time consultants or move up to higher leadership positions within the company. As you build your customer base and sales, you will have the opportunity to earn promotions and bonuses that can help you advance in your career with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erittner