• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Trouble Printing w/ pp3: Need Help!

In summary, if you are having trouble printing with Pampered Chef PP3, it could be due to outdated software, incorrect printer settings, or a problem with the printer itself. To update your PP3 software, go to the Pampered Chef website and follow the prompts to download and install the latest version. If your printer is not responding when using PP3, try troubleshooting steps such as checking connections and updating drivers. To change printer settings in PP3, click on the "Print" button and adjust the settings before printing. If your printed document does not match the preview in PP3, there may be a formatting issue or error during printing that needs to be addressed.
dessertMama
Hello. I am not good with computers. I tried to print a sales receipt from PP3 and this message keeps showing up "Works cannot open. The file may be in use by another application, the file format may not be supported by any of the installed converters or the file may be corrupted." What did I do wrong? Did I install PP3 right? Please help.

Thank you in advance.

This comes up for me too. I have to go to Adobe reader and pull up the file name to print mine off. I'm not very computer literate, but hopes this helps some!!

The file extention should be .pdf - MS Works is a different type of program. You'll need to download the free Adobe program or an equivalent.

Thank you ladies for your help. I will try to download Adobe.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble printing a sales receipt from PP3. It sounds like there may be an issue with the installation or compatibility of the program. Have you tried restarting your computer and trying again? If that doesn't work, I would suggest reaching out to the PP3 support team for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get your sales receipt printed. Let me know if you need any further help. Best of luck!

1. Why am I having trouble printing with Pampered Chef PP3?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble printing with PP3. Some common issues include outdated software, incorrect printer settings, or a problem with the printer itself. It is also possible that there is an issue with the file you are trying to print.

2. How do I update my Pampered Chef PP3 software?

To update your PP3 software, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the PP3 page. From there, you can click on the "Downloads" tab and select the latest version of the software. Follow the prompts to download and install the update.

3. What should I do if my printer is not responding when using PP3?

If your printer is not responding when trying to print with PP3, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. First, check to make sure your printer is turned on and connected to your computer. You can also try restarting your printer and computer. If the issue persists, you may need to update your printer drivers or contact your printer's manufacturer for assistance.

4. How do I change the printer settings in PP3?

To change the printer settings in PP3, click on the "Print" button in the program. This will open the print settings window where you can adjust the paper size, orientation, and other settings. Make sure to click "Print" again to save your changes before printing.

5. Why is my printed document not matching the preview in PP3?

If your printed document does not match the preview in PP3, it is possible that there is a formatting issue with the file or an error occurred during printing. Make sure to check your printer settings and try printing again. If the problem persists, you may need to troubleshoot the file format or contact technical support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • GermantownPC