• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add Mine to the List of Problems...

In summary, the speaker had a HO lead who showed great enthusiasm for the Pampered Chef business opportunity. However, after receiving a Quick Start Box, the lead has been avoiding contact and is now unresponsive. The speaker is worried about the lead's well-being and is unsure of how to handle the situation. The speaker has drafted an email to the lead, expressing their concerns and requesting the return of the Quick Start Box or payment for it.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
About 6 weeks ago I got a HO lead who was very excited about the business opportunity. We talked several times, I sent her info, she came to our cluster meeting, she came to training.....she was very excited. She had 6 shows booked!

Here's where I made my mistake (I know, I know.....don't put me over the coals). I met with her and her DH and I gave her a Quick Start Box (she was supposed to sign 2 days later. I talked to her several times, she was booking her calendar - but she kept putting off signing. Well, now I can't get in touch with her. I've called her almost daily for 2 weeks and left messages. I've sent her a couple of emails. NO RESPONSE! grrrr. The thing is, I'm worried about her more that angry. I hate to pre-judge, but her DH is a 'less than desirable' person (don't take offense, but the bast way I can describe him is a poster child for the Red Neck Games). She isn't like him (well, not that I can tell). She's not the most fashoinable, but she's nice and clean and pleasant to be around and unlike her DH, she has all of her teeth :D This opportunity could be great for her and her family.

Now, her phone is disconnected. not that she was returning my messages anyhow. I'm even wondering if she received them. So, what do I do? I have her address, but am a little intimidated at going to her house. I know it's only $35 for the box, and I did learn a lesson - but I'm a little ticked too.

Here's my latest email to her - I haven't hit hte send button yet so tell me if I should reword it.

Thanks!

email to her:
Hi Chris,

I am worried about you, please call/email and let me know that you are okay.

I am also curious about your Pampered Chef desires. Are you still planning to sign as a consultant? Have you changed your mind? You seemed so excited and I don’t understand your distance from me now. If you have changed your mind, that is okay!!! I will be disappointed, but it is your decision and I respect that…..really, I do. However, I will need to get back the paperwork box that I gave you. I am only supposed to give them once you sign, and I broke that rule because you seemed so excited and I wanted to help you out and give you a head start with your business. I will have to pay for it if you decide not to become a consultant and keep the paperwork box. I sincerely hope that you will not do that to me. I am a very trusting person and I believe in people….I believe that you would be great at this and this could be an awesome opportunity for you and your family!

Please contact me and let me know your plans. I think that you would be a great consultant as you seem to love the products….you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

Also, don’t forget that there is that extra stoneware bonus when you sign by the 20th.

Linda

Linda, I think your email is good but I think slight rewording might be in order. It sounds like you are still trying to talk her into it. I'd change it to something like this:

Hi Chris,

I am worried about you, please call/email and let me know that you are okay.

I am also curious about your Pampered Chef desires. Are you still planning to sign as a consultant? Have you changed your mind? You seemed so excited and I don’t understand your distance from me now. If you have changed your mind, that is okay!!! I will be disappointed, but it is your decision and I respect that…..really, I do. However, I will need to get back the paperwork box that I gave you. I am only supposed to give them once you sign, and I broke that rule because you seemed so excited and I wanted to help you out and give you a head start with your business. I will be charged $35 for the paperwork box if you decide not to become a consultant and keep it. If this is not the right time for you to join us please return the box with it's contents or send me the $35. If you are still planning on starting your business please call me by _______ so that we can work it out.

I wouldn't add the other statements because to me it sounds like you'll still try to talk her into it if she does call and you don't want her to feel more pressure. She'll let you know if there's still hope that she'll sign (if she calls).

My first thought: She doesn't have the money for the kit and is too embarrassed to admit it. And now, she has probably given out the catalogs, and doesn't have the money to pay you back for them either.
Wait! Maybe she does have the money but "hairy back" will not let her use it to sign?

And not to hijack. But I've been re-thinking QSB only because the kits do arrive fast and I'm not opposed to giving my new signed recruits a few catalogs and order forms to get them started. but that's me after having to pay for one last season.:p

amy07 said:
My first thought: She doesn't have the money for the kit and is too embarrassed to admit it. And now, she has probably given out the catalogs, and doesn't have the money to pay you back for them either.
Wait! Maybe she does have the money but "hairy back" will not let her use it to sign?

And not to hijack. But I've been re-thinking QSB only because the kits do arrive fast and I'm not opposed to giving my new signed recruits a few catalogs and order forms to get them started. but that's me after having to pay for one last season.:p

I've had to pay twice for extra QSB's so I don't get them anymore either. The kit usually comes so fast that it's really not necessary, IMHO.

I don't do QSB anymore either.

I love your working Linda, but I agree with Beth regarding the part about still becoming a consultant. You can always bring that up when she responds (which she hopefully will!)

Thanks everyone. I've changed the wording and am sending it out. I'll let you know if I get a response.

i agree with Beths wording!

Good Luck Linda!

Sorry to hear this is happening, LInda!! I hope you hear back and something comes out of it!!

Any response yet, Linda?

dannyzmom said:
Any response yet, Linda?

No. And quite frankly I really don't expect her to respond. Lesson learned :grumpy: Pisses me off b/c she did seem to have integrity. I just hope that she is okay - I have this strange feeling that she and her redneck DH split and she moved back to south GA.

Related to Add Mine to the List of Problems...

What does "Add Mine to the List of Problems..." mean?

"Add Mine to the List of Problems..." is a phrase used to express frustration or a feeling of being overwhelmed by a series of issues or challenges.

Is "Add Mine to the List of Problems..." a common saying?

Yes, it is a commonly used phrase in both spoken and written language.

How can I use "Add Mine to the List of Problems..." in a conversation?

You can use this phrase to express your own frustration or to empathize with someone else who is going through a difficult time.

Are there any variations of "Add Mine to the List of Problems..."?

Yes, there are variations such as "Add mine to the pile of problems" or "Add mine to the list of challenges".

Can "Add Mine to the List of Problems..." be used in a positive way?

No, this phrase is typically used in a negative or sarcastic manner to convey a sense of stress or overwhelm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • tracycooks