• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much travel allowance is given for booking own airfare to San Francisco?

In Summary, the author is trying to find out if anyone else has received their letter and if so, what it says. It seems that everyone has received theirs. There is also information about the airfare and how much PC will take care of.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:D Hey guys! Okay, I know I will think of a ton of questions and this is my first trip PC style so my hubby and I were talking of making the San Fran trip a family trip by bringing our 3 children. I know that some of you will be taking the travel allowance but how much do they give you if you book your own airfare? I tried looking on CC but didn't find anything on it.

Any help will be much appreciated! We feel so clueless! :rolleyes: All I know is that we get our airfare, hotel and our $250 dining allowance taken care of which is fantastic but if you have more detailed information, please share!!!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!:D

You get $600 in travel allowance. I would check airfare before you take the travel allowance, especially since your in Florida. Everyone here is taking it, because we get to drive!

Got my letter today!Okay, this is not an answer to the question but I just wanted to see if anyone else received their "offical" letter today!!! I got mine.:D

How many Cheffers are going?

Got my San Fran letter yesterday. So psyched!!!

Oh, and about the airfare vs. travel allowance. It's $600 BUT PC also takes care of transporation to/from the airport on the other end plus baggage handling and all that. I'm going with whatever they are giving me! I want to be PAMPERED!!!!

I didn't get my letter yet. :( Did it come by mail?:confused:

PampMomof3 said:
:( Did it come by mail?:confused:

Kristi,

Yes, your mail carrier will bring the letter. It will probably arrive tomorrow.

:confused: Well now I will stalk my mail carrier!! I can't wait to get it. Is it a congratulation letter or what exactly is it?

Yes, it's pretty much just a congratulations letter. Does say that we'll be able to go online on January 29 (?) to sign up for the trip.

Well, I'll still take it!! :D

1. What are some popular dishes in San Francisco?

Some popular dishes in San Francisco include clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl, Dungeness crab, Mission-style burritos, and cioppino (seafood stew).

2. What is the best way to get around San Francisco?

The best way to get around San Francisco is by using public transportation, such as the Muni buses and trains, or the iconic cable cars. You can also use ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft.

3. How can I see the Golden Gate Bridge?

You can see the Golden Gate Bridge by walking or biking across it, taking a bus tour, or visiting one of the many viewpoints, such as the Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center or Fort Point.

4. What are some must-see attractions in San Francisco?

Some must-see attractions in San Francisco include Alcatraz Island, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, the Golden Gate Park, and the Painted Ladies houses.

5. Where can I find the best views of the city?

The best views of the city can be found at Coit Tower, Twin Peaks, and the Top of the Mark bar. You can also take a scenic hike in the Presidio or visit the rooftop garden at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies