• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Registering Online?

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why you may be unable to register online for a Pampered Chef account. These could include technical issues with the website, problems with your internet connection, or errors with your account information. If you are experiencing an error message while trying to register, please double check your information and contact customer service for further assistance. Phone registration is not available, so please visit the website or contact customer service for help. If you are having trouble creating a password, ensure that it meets the requirements and reach out to customer service for assistance. Consultants who receive an error message that their ID is already in use should also contact customer service for help resolving the issue.
MaddyandOwensMom
I posted this as part of another thread, but I've been trying for almost an hour to register and I can't. It keeps saying after I make all my choices and hit the continue button that I did not confirm my choices and I should click on the button on the bottom of the page. Ther is no "confirm choice button" It keeps asking for my credit card number and my TPC debit number and won't accept either. I click "I Accept" at the bottom and this is what comes up. I am very frustrated. To top it off, I am trying to reach the hotel because I need an extra night and that is not an option online. Anyone else stuck or you just think there is a lot of traffic right now?
Jessica

Not sure. I just finished registering & didn't have any trouble.

Hey Jessica,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble registering. It definitely sounds frustrating. Have you tried reaching out to the hotel directly to see if they can assist with your registration and the extra night? It's possible that there is a lot of traffic on the website, but it's always worth checking with the hotel to see if they can help. In the meantime, maybe try clearing your cookies and cache and then attempting to register again. Sometimes that can help with website glitches. Best of luck!

Related to Having Trouble Registering Online?

1. Why can't I register online?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to register online. It could be due to a technical issue with our website, an error with your internet connection, or an issue with your account information. Please try again later or contact our customer service for assistance.

2. I keep getting an error message when trying to register online. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message while trying to register online, please double check that all of your information is entered correctly. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance. They will be able to help troubleshoot the issue and get you registered.

3. Can I register for a Pampered Chef account over the phone?

Unfortunately, we do not offer phone registration for Pampered Chef accounts. To register, please visit our website or contact our customer service for assistance.

4. I am having trouble creating a password for my account. What should I do?

If you are having difficulty creating a password for your account, please make sure you are following our password requirements. Your password must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. I am a consultant trying to register for an account, but it says my consultant ID is already in use. What should I do?

If you are a consultant and are receiving an error message stating that your ID is already in use, please contact our customer service for assistance. They will be able to help resolve the issue and get you registered as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • Paige Dixon