• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Closing Shows: Please Help!

In summary, Friday an August host called with her outside orders so I updated PP to accept the guest special. Today when I',m trying to close shows & it will not allow any of my hosts to purchase the salad and berry spinner & on my past hosts now it pops up a screen saying HL89 not available.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Friday an August host called with her outside orders so I updated PP to accept the guest special.
Today when I',m trying to close shows & it will not allow any of my hosts to purchase the salad and berry spinner & on my past hosts now it pops up a screen saying HL89 not available.

What am I doing wrong, or how do I correct it?

I'm frustrated and want to submit these shows. I've tried to update but can't get it to allow a host special. Been trying to do this all day in fact lost track of time and missed church today messign with it.

Please help!!

What date do you have listed as the show date?

they are all July dates
I do not want to delete them all and recreate the shows since many have credit card info and would be a pain the tush!!

Could you try and update again!! Good luck!

I've done that 3 times too
I am starting to panic between the 5 shows I have 10 S&BS to order.

Teresa Lynn said:
they are all July dates
I do not want to delete them all and recreate the shows since many have credit card info and would be a pain the tush!!

Sorry, I was really hoping for an easy fix for you! :D

Other than doing another "manual" update and restarting your computer, I don't know of anything else to try!

Good luck!

Call tech support first thing am! I had problems with my July show host specials and they did a simple walk through procedure and it updated!

I've restarted the computer too
I may have to submit from my laptop, I've updated it too but it is allowing me to add the host bonus. I don't want to do that since none of the outside orders on on there.

Heather, do you remember what you did??

Teresa, have you updated both the program and the products? Make sure you update the program first and then the products. Then call HO and get help if you've already done that or it does not work.

Is it possible for you to restore a backup of the program over on the laptop and then add the host orders and submit from there?

Related to Trouble Closing Shows: Please Help!

1. Why am I having trouble closing shows?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble closing shows. It could be due to lack of confidence, not effectively communicating the benefits of hosting a show, not building a rapport with the guests, or not offering attractive incentives to host a show.

2. What can I do to improve my show closing rate?

To improve your show closing rate, practice your presentation and make sure you are confident in your pitch. Offer attractive incentives, such as free products or discounts, to entice guests to host a show. Also, build a rapport with the guests and communicate the benefits of hosting a show, such as free products and discounts.

3. How can I make my pitch more compelling?

To make your pitch more compelling, focus on the benefits of hosting a show rather than just the products. Share personal stories and experiences to show the guests the value of hosting a show. Also, use visual aids, such as product demonstrations, to make your pitch more engaging.

4. Is there a specific time or way to ask for a show to be booked?

There is no specific time or way to ask for a show to be booked. However, it is important to ask for a show at the right moment, such as when the guests are most excited about the products or after a successful demonstration. You can also offer booking incentives to encourage guests to book a show on the spot.

5. How can I handle objections when asking for a show to be booked?

When facing objections, try to understand the guest's concerns and address them directly. Offer solutions or alternatives, such as hosting a virtual show instead of an in-person one. Be persistent but not pushy, and always thank the guest for considering hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
avelissar
  • babywings76