• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Hasn't Closed From July...help

In summary, the conversation revolves around a show or event that was supposed to end in July but is still ongoing. The speaker is seeking assistance and clarification regarding the situation. It is unclear why the show has not closed since July, but it could be due to various reasons such as high demand or financial issues. It is possible that tickets are still available for the show, but it is best to check the official website or contact the show's organizers for more information. Refunds may be available depending on the show's policy, but there is no guarantee of a specific closing date for the show.
RoseAndrews
I can't seem to find the answer on the website, my host can't close the the show I held July 27th until Wednesday. Is it too late? How long do I have for it to still be a July show? Do I need to call it August and contact all the guests?...so frustrated!

Rose

As long as it's in by the 15th it can still be dates July.ETA: that info is at the bottom of all host special flyers.

LOL of course it is, I knew the info was RIGHT in front of my face somewhere -Thank you so much!

Also, if you hold the show in July, but close it in August, it will not count for the July shows submitted promotion (or the August one), and the commission will be paid out in your August mid-month commission.

, I understand your frustration and I'm here to help. It's not too late to close your show from July 27th. You have until the end of the month to submit orders and still have it count as a July show. However, if you're unable to close the show by Wednesday, it will automatically be counted as an August show. You can definitely still call it a July show and contact your guests to submit their orders by Wednesday. If you need any assistance with closing your show, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to support you every step of the way.

1. What does "Show Hasn't Closed From July...help" mean?

The phrase "Show Hasn't Closed From July...help" likely refers to a show or event that was supposed to end in July, but for some reason is still ongoing. The speaker is seeking assistance or clarification regarding the situation.

2. Why hasn't the show closed since July?

There could be a variety of reasons why a show or event has not closed since July. It could be due to popular demand, scheduling conflicts, or financial reasons. Without more context, it is difficult to determine the specific reason for the show's extended run.

3. Are tickets still available for the show that hasn't closed since July?

It is possible that tickets are still available for the show that has not closed since July. However, it is also possible that the show has sold out or that ticket sales have been suspended due to the uncertain end date. It is best to check the official website or contact the show's organizers for more information.

4. Can I get a refund for tickets purchased for the show that hasn't closed since July?

Whether or not you can get a refund for tickets purchased for the show that hasn't closed since July depends on the show's refund policy. If the show has been postponed or rescheduled, you may be able to get a refund. However, if the show is still ongoing, it is unlikely that you will be able to get a refund.

5. Is there any information on when the show will finally close?

Unfortunately, without more context, it is impossible to determine when the show will finally close. It is best to check the official website or contact the show's organizers for more information. Keep in mind that the show may continue to be extended or rescheduled, so there is no guarantee of a specific closing date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DeeDee616