• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submission Deadline: July Show Submission FAQs

In summary, the Show Submission Deadline is the last day for consultants to submit their show orders to the Pampered Chef system. It is set by the consultant's team leader or director and can vary for each consultant. If the deadline is missed, the order will not be included in the current month's sales, but can still be submitted as a "late submission" for the following month's sales. Team leaders and directors have the ability to set their own deadline for their team through the consultant's back office. It is important for consultants to communicate with their team leader to know their specific deadline.
J.Corley
Okay this may be a dumb question but if I have a July show, do I have to submit it in July or can I submit it in the first days of August and still have it be a July show?

Depends on what you mean by "July show."

For it to count towards July commission, you need to submit it by midnight central time, July 31.

For it to count toward July Sell-a-Thon, you need to submit by midnight central Time, August 5.

To still order July host and guest specials, you need to submit it by midnight central time, August 31.

Thanks, that answered my question...I thought that was right but having been out for awhile my mind is rusty and I knew some things had change policy-wise.
Thanks a bunch!

I should have put a note in there that the Aug. 5 date for sell a thon is this sell a thon. Those always vary, so make sure you read the fine print on the materials from HO.

And as I was reminded today, if you are in danger of going inactive make sure the show is submitted by the 31st. LOL, I can be such a ditz sometimes.

Related to Submission Deadline: July Show Submission FAQs

What is the Show Submission Deadline?

The Show Submission Deadline is the last day for consultants to submit their show orders to the Pampered Chef system. This deadline is typically set by the consultant's team leader or director.

When is the Show Submission Deadline?

The Show Submission Deadline varies for each consultant, as it is set by their team leader or director. It is important for consultants to check with their team leader for their specific deadline.

What happens if I miss the Show Submission Deadline?

If you miss the Show Submission Deadline, your show order will not be included in the current month's sales. However, you can still submit the order as a "late submission" and it will count towards your next month's sales.

Can I change the Show Submission Deadline for my team?

If you are a team leader or director, you have the ability to set your own Show Submission Deadline for your team. This can be done through your consultant's back office.

Is the Show Submission Deadline the same for all consultants?

No, the Show Submission Deadline can vary for each consultant depending on their team leader or director. It is important for consultants to communicate with their team leader to know their specific deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AnnieBee