• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Show Is "Pending Submission"

In summary, if your show is "Pending Submission" it means that it is being looked at and you should just wait. However, if your show has already been submitted and you are having problems with it, then you should try the "right-click/submit" thing and see if that works.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey Folks!

I have a question. A show that I tried to submit last night is "Pending Submission". Do I (or can I) need to do anything other than wait and see if it goes through? And how long should I wait before I get nervous...

Does it mean that there is a problem with something, or is it just being slow? I've never had this happen before (obviously!).

TIA!

I had a show do that last night too. Just rigth click on it and select submit. Mine went through just fine. I don't know why they are doing that though.

Go to Help and Check Updates, run your updates then right-click and submit.

I am having the same problem but when I clicked it and submitted it, it wouldn't go through and now it wont even let me open it. I made sure all the updates were done before. So I am calling home office and see what tech support says.

I had a problem like this 2 weeks ago. Right after I did the update (the first time the update box showed up yellow) Don't know why, I would call HO, you may have to submit it again like I did.

P3 just froze last week for me (Thurs-Fri) and I had to shut P3 down, go to CC, run the update (for the third time!), and then resubmit. I did call tech support and first spent 20mins on hold (no offer to call me back) and then I just hung up and called back 20mins later and got right through. So thats what Tech support told me to do. The guy was ok to deal with but these new updates are a pain!!

christinaspc said:
I am having the same problem but when I clicked it and submitted it, it wouldn't go through and now it wont even let me open it. I made sure all the updates were done before. So I am calling home office and see what tech support says.

This is what mine was doing, but I just tried the "right click" thing and it did have a submit option, but when I tried that, it failed, and I got this message:

Your submission to the Home Office failed. If this problem persists, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

But in P3 it still says Submission pending... So do I wait (does it keep trying if I do nothing?), or do I keep trying to submit myself? And if I wait, how long do I wait for?

I have downloaded the new up-dates, I've manually up-dated at least twice since the "big" upgrade, and I also have shut and reopened P3 to do the automatic ones, if there are any...

That happened to me last night too. I closed the program and then opened back up. Hit submit and it went through. Good luck!

Well, it finally worked!
I did another manual update but it still didn't work, but I just kept trying and it finally went through.

Thanks for the advice!

I had that happen today and waited for tech support for 1/2 an hour. He told me to right click on it and select submit and it went through fine. Apparently theres a glitch somewhere if its happening to other people. Try that

I posted on another thread last night. The tech I spoke with on Friday said to do the "right-click/submit" as many times as it took to get it to go on. It took 4 times for me but it went! I was shocked to get an email that the Show shipped TODAY!! WOW! I was telling the Host it would probably be at least Friday before we got it!

What does it mean when a show is "pending submission"?

When a show is "pending submission," it means that the host has not yet submitted their show order to us. This typically happens when the show is still ongoing or the host has not yet finalized their orders.

How long does a show typically stay in "pending submission" status?

The length of time a show stays in "pending submission" status varies depending on the host. Some hosts may submit their orders immediately, while others may take a few days to finalize their orders. If you are concerned about the status of your show, you can always reach out to your host for more information.

Can I make changes to a "pending submission" show?

Yes, you can make changes to a "pending submission" show as long as the host has not yet submitted their order. Once the order has been submitted, any changes will need to be made through our customer service team.

What happens after a show is submitted and is no longer "pending submission"?

After a show is submitted, it will go into "processing" status while we prepare and ship out the orders. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.

Can I cancel a "pending submission" show?

Yes, you can cancel a "pending submission" show by contacting our customer service team. However, please keep in mind that once the show has been submitted, any cancellations or changes will need to be made through our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jolie_Paradoxe