• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show From a Different Location

In summary, if you are travelling to your family's place and need to submit a show on December 1st, you can either take your PPP software with you and install it on your mom's desktop, or use a backup PPP on a thumbdrive. Alternatively, you can use a remote desktop connection or cloud storage to access and submit the show from your own desktop. Make sure to test the submission process beforehand and download the show file from your mom's desktop once you're back home.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, so I'm in the predicament of wondering how to do this.

If i have a desktop, with PPP, and I am travelling to my families..on November 29th....and will be there, needing to submit a show held on November 28th, as a December 1 show, I know i must wait until Dec 1 to do so, but what will I need to do in order to do all my show submission from my mom's desktop?

Do I -
1 -take my PPP software, install on her desktop
2- Take my backup PPP, on a thumbdrive or something, and open once I'm there?

Actually both. You need to back up your stuff onto a zip drive and take it with you. Install the software on mom's machine and then install the backup. Submit the show and back up again on your hard drive. Then bring home and load it on your machine. That's the only way you can keep your info up to date at home. Which is why PP needs to be web-based as that is such a pain in the arse.

I assume that once I'm home, I will need to just download the show from my mom's desktop and it should be fine on my home one?Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Assuming you have access to both your desktop and your mom's desktop before leaving for your family's place, here is what you can do:1. Take your PPP software with you: This is the simplest option. You can install the PPP software on your mom's desktop and use it to submit your show on December 1st.2. Use a backup PPP on a thumbdrive: If you don't want to install the PPP software on your mom's desktop, you can take a backup of your PPP show on a thumbdrive. Then, on December 1st, you can open the backup file on your mom's desktop and submit the show from there. 3. Use remote desktop connection: If you have access to the internet at your mom's place, you can use a remote desktop connection to access your desktop back at home. This way, you can submit the show directly from your own desktop without having to physically be there. 4. Use cloud storage: You can also upload your show file to a cloud storage service (such as Google Drive or Dropbox) before leaving for your family's place. Then, on December 1st, you can download the file on your mom's desktop and submit the show from there. In any case, make sure to test the submission process beforehand to ensure everything works smoothly. Also, remember to download the show file from your mom's desktop once you're back home so that you have the most up-to-date version on your own desktop.

Related to Submitting a Show From a Different Location

What is the process for submitting a show from a different location?

The process for submitting a show from a different location is the same as submitting a show from your local area. You will need to fill out the submission form on our website and include all relevant information about your show. Make sure to specify the location where the show will take place.

Do I need to provide any additional information for a show from a different location?

Yes, if your show is taking place in a different location, you will need to provide the full address of the venue. This will help us accurately list the location of your show on our website and make it easier for attendees to find.

Can I submit a show from any location?

Yes, you can submit a show from any location as long as it adheres to our show submission guidelines. We welcome shows from all over the world and love to feature a diverse range of locations on our website.

Is there a deadline for submitting a show from a different location?

No, there is no specific deadline for submitting a show from a different location. However, we recommend submitting your show at least a few weeks in advance to give us enough time to review and list it on our website.

Do I need to be physically present at the location to submit a show?

No, you do not need to be physically present at the location to submit a show. As long as you have all the necessary information about the show and the location, you can submit it from anywhere in the world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • northern_sunshine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcjodih