• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could Everyone Help Me Today/Tonight Please?

In summary, East Northumberland Secondary School in Brighton, Ontario, Canada is in the running to win $25,000 to help build a new track and sportsfield. They are asking for people to vote between noon on Thursday and noon on Friday. The winning town will also receive $25,000 from Kraft and TSN. The winner will be announced on SportsCentre on TSN. The thread for the district track and field can be found at http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/im-sooo-frustrated-right-now-warning-long-post-62119/. Last year, a small town in Elk Lake, On won the Kraft Celebration Tour prize and used the money for their town. The winner will be announced tonight and the totals will
kcjodih
Gold Member
East Northumberland Secondary School in Brighton, Ontario, Canada (our school) has a 50/50 shot at winning $25,000 TODAY to help build a new Track and Sportsfield. Please take time between NOON on THURSDAY and NOON on FRIDAY to VOTE AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN. Please share/forward this to as many people as you can as well. ... Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

The link is below and you can read our story there. Many of you might remember my son's issue with the district track and field but how wonderful the outcome finally was. Here's the link to the thread about that. http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/im-sooo-frustrated-right-now-warning-long-post-62119/
This is where the district meet was held and where he'll be attending next year for the next four years and where my daughter already is for the next three so it's VERY close to our hearts. :)

Kraft Celebration Tour | top20

Thanks for any and all help my Cheffer friends! :) You know where I'll be sitting, refreshing and clicking from 4pm on when I get home ;) :D

Last edited:
I will vote for your town. We did the same thing last year and our small town of Elk Lake, On won! Kraft & TSN !!!

I just voted over 50 times... I will be back again later to add more

I voted, didn't count how many times. Is there anywhere we can se who is in the lead?

I did several votes and will return to do more! I too would like to see who's in the lead.

did some votes and will do more later

I could never find out who is in the lead ...just keep voting..lol

Just voted a whole bunch.

Thank you everyone, MUCH appreciated! I've been sitting here for the last 2 hours voting like crazy on my hubby's laptop while I read this one :) And unfortunately no, there isn't anywhere to see how we're doing. They'll announce the winner tomorrow evening on SportsCentre on The Sports Network (TSN).

I told my friends that my cheffer friends would be sure to help me out since they're such an awesome group. :) :D Even if it was just one click that could mean the difference of winning or not. It's about 850,000 that they're needing and half of that will be given by the province so this would sure help!

Cathy pclady said:
I will vote for your town. We did the same thing last year and our small town of Elk Lake, On won! Kraft & TSN !!!

Woohoo, congratulations! Who were you against and what did your town use the money for?

:D:thumbup:Just voted a bunch of times...will keep at it!!!

hey, I posted this on my FB page;maybe it will generate more votes.

Thanks Barbara! and woohoo you rock Robyn, thank you so much!

I'm still clicking and typing away, almost 3 hours now LOL

Okay I just found out that you only need to type the longest of the two words, not both. :)

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to click and vote! Although it's not over for another 11.5 hours I've been on here forever and now I MUST get to bed. I logged in at least 7 hours of continuous voting. Hope it makes the difference :)

how did this turn out? I was gone this weekend...

Thanks Amy and yes Robyn we won! Here's the link for that thread ;) :) http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/woohoo-we-won-63277/

Thanks again to everyone who helped out, we are so very grateful! They'll be announcing the last winner tonight and then will finally show the totals so we can then see just exactly how much we won by..can't wait!

Fantastic!!

UPDATE: For all of those who helped us win the Kraft Celebration Tour prize of 25,000 dollars matched by our town for a total of $50,000 here's a link to the short, edited version of the broadcast on the Sports Network. We are now after just one short year at $565,000 towards our goal of $850,000.!!!! Thanks again everyone for all your help!!

http://watch.tsn.ca/2010-kraft-celebration-tour/clip338345#clip338345

What is "Could Everyone Help Me Today/Tonight Please?"

"Could Everyone Help Me Today/Tonight Please?" is a phrase commonly used in Pampered Chef parties or events. It is a call to action for all attendees to participate and help with the preparations, cooking, and cleaning during the event.

Why is it important to ask for help?

In Pampered Chef events, asking for help is essential to ensure the smooth flow of the party and to create a sense of community among attendees. It also allows everyone to be more involved and engaged in the experience.

Who can help during a Pampered Chef event?

Anyone attending the event can help. Whether you are the host, a guest, or a Pampered Chef consultant, everyone is welcome to lend a hand and make the event a success.

What are some ways to help during a Pampered Chef event?

There are many ways to help during a Pampered Chef event, such as setting up the cooking stations, prepping ingredients, assisting with cooking demonstrations, and cleaning up after the event. You can also help by engaging with other attendees and sharing your experiences with Pampered Chef products.

Is it necessary to ask for help during a Pampered Chef event?

While it is not mandatory to ask for help during a Pampered Chef event, it is highly encouraged. Asking for help creates a fun and interactive atmosphere, and it also allows everyone to contribute to the success of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies