• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stupid Question...but I'm Curious...

In summary, the waves are split according to your Executive Director. They do this because currently there are close to 70,000 consultants nationwide. If even 1/4 of those go to conference, can you imagine?
kuntrycook
What's the difference between wave 1, 2, and 3? When I registered, I only had the option to register for wave 2. Are they all the same? The website (unless I totally overlooked it) didn't clarify any differences.

I'm just curious...that's all :)

They are all the same, down to the songs they sing and the outfits they wear (seriously). It's just split up since there are so many consultants that go.

There are so many of us they break us into Waves based on our Upper Level Directors. Exact same info, just in groups

Well, the general information will be the same but it is presented by different people. The consultants doing the presentations are presenting during their wave. so you could actually go to a class - say "ending an interview with yes" or something like that in wave one and go to the same class in wave two and it would be different because it is presented by a different consultant who is adding her own personal spin to the class.

As for general sessions and the information that is given out, it is the same for all three.

And you are only able to register for your assigned wave - and you are assigned your wave based on who you upline is. Hope that helps.

And hope I am right - if there is a more experienced conference goer out that that need to correct me, please do.

Oh, okay! Thanks for the clarification. Nice to know all that! :)

pcsharon1 said:
Well, the general information will be the same but it is presented by different people. The consultants doing the presentations are presenting during their wave. so you could actually go to a class - say "ending an interview with yes" or something like that in wave one and go to the same class in wave two and it would be different because it is presented by a different consultant who is adding her own personal spin to the class. .

Actually there are many presenters each wave as well. I have been to a clas then a clustermate will go to it the next day, different presenter. Totally different take and view of the class. Most presenters are really good. Now and then well.... not so much...

That's exactly why it's a good idea not to do everything with your clustermates. Getting different takes on things, then comparing notes later allows you to learn even more and maximize your return on your NC investment.

What Raebates said.
The waves are split according to your Executive Director. They do this because currently I believe there are close to 70,000 consultants nationwide. If even 1/4 of those go to conference, can you imagine?
My exec happens to be my immediate upline, otherwise I would most likely be clueless about who it was.:)

1. What exactly is a "stupid" question?

A "stupid" question is often considered to be a question that has an obvious or easily accessible answer, or a question that may seem silly or irrelevant to others. However, at Pampered Chef, we believe that there are no stupid questions and that asking questions is an important part of learning and understanding.

2. Why is it important to ask questions, even if they may seem silly?

Asking questions helps us gain new knowledge and insights, and can also lead to valuable discussions and learning opportunities. It also shows that you are engaged and interested in the topic being discussed.

3. How can I overcome my fear of asking "stupid" questions?

Remember that everyone has questions and it is completely normal to ask them. Don't be afraid to speak up and ask for clarification or more information. Also, keep in mind that asking questions is a sign of intelligence and curiosity.

4. Is it ever appropriate to ask a "stupid" question?

Yes, it is always appropriate to ask a question if you are genuinely curious and seeking information. However, it is important to be respectful and considerate of others' time and opinions when asking questions.

5. How can I encourage others to ask questions without making them feel uncomfortable?

Be open-minded and non-judgmental when someone asks a question, no matter how "stupid" it may seem. Encourage and welcome questions, and create a safe and non-intimidating environment for open communication and learning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies