• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Online Housing Registration?

In summary, there were multiple issues with the online housing process for a conference. Many users experienced difficulties with the payment process, with some being charged for multiple people in a room and others being unable to pay at all. However, it was possible to go back and edit room details and remove or add people, making the process easier than in the past. Some users also had trouble with registration, being charged for more people than intended or receiving error messages when trying to pay. In the end, many users had to call for assistance and some were put on a waitlist due to insufficient rooms being blocked out for the conference.
nene960
I had all kinds of trouble with online housing. It wanted me to pay a $400+ deposit with 4 people in my room!! I had to take the other 3 off so I only had the standard one night deposit. My director had the same problem. Now I have to call housing and add the other 3. This was waaayyy too difficult :mad:

Thankfully I didn't have to call housing. You can go back in and edit room details and add or remove people. This I will say is a lot easier than the way it has been in the past where you have had to call them

I didn't have that trouble, but it took me several tries to get through the registration process. In my case, though, I blame my dial-up service.

I had the same problem. It booked me twice when it froze in the middle of the process. I had to call. I was only on hold for about 2 minutes (if that) and then they fixed it. THey said they would send me a new confirmation - I have not gotten that though. I'm also on waitlist at the Hilton. He told me its b/c of not enough rooms blocked out for PChef on Sunday the 11th. I said "does that mean I'm on the street?" and he said, no don't worry about it. We just have to contact the Hilton to block more rooms. (Hello, who's to say they have them to open!?!) seems like poor planning to me... Last year I stayed at the Sheraton, this year trying out the Hilton - see which we prefer for next year. Hopefully they fix the online process.

I had issues today with registering, too. It wanted me to pay $640! Somehow it had me in the system 3 people in my room. I took them off and paid my one night deposit

I want my husband and I only in a room. You have to have a consultant number for the second guest. I'll just list me and add him later.

Well, I registered, but when I would try to pay, I kept getting an error message. I got out of it, and then went back in to try to finish, and I had a registration confirmation letter there - WITHOUT paying. I tried to re-do the reservation, but it said that myself and the 3 others in my room were already registered???

I'm gonna have to call.:thumbdown:

It did that to me at first, Becky. I re-connected and looked up my registration. At that point it a "Pay Now" button appeared near the upper left corner.

Related to Struggling with Online Housing Registration?

1. What is the process for online housing registration?

The process for online housing registration is as follows:

• Visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the housing registration page.
  • Enter your personal information, including your name, address, and contact information.
  • Select the event you will be attending, along with any additional options or preferences for your housing.
  • Submit your registration and payment information.
  • Receive a confirmation email with your housing details.

2. Can I make changes to my online housing registration?

Yes, you can make changes to your online housing registration by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and accessing your housing registration. From there, you can update your personal information, event selection, and housing preferences.

3. How do I cancel my online housing registration?

To cancel your online housing registration, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will assist you with the cancellation process and any applicable refund policies.

4. Is there a deadline for online housing registration?

Yes, the deadline for online housing registration varies depending on the event. Please refer to the event details on the Pampered Chef website for specific deadlines.

5. What if I have special housing needs or requests?

If you have special housing needs or requests, please include them in the housing preferences section of the online registration form. Our team will do our best to accommodate these requests, but please note that they are subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views
katie0128