• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching Sessions? Why I'm Still Waiting for Registration to Open in Mid-April

In summary, the person is waiting for instructions on registering for the conference. They have emailed and called the headquarters, but have not received a response. They are considering calling their director.
ChefNic
I had to switch sessions...HO told me DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE....to wait for further instructions when registration opens Mid-April.............................
I'm .....waiting..............and getting impatient!! :eek:

Anyone else with the same problem? What exactly are we waiting on?

I've emailed HO...and I called a couple times, and the lady's voice mail who they put me through to is FULL...two different ladies...both FULL voicemails!

I understand they are busy, so I'm not mad...I just CAN'T wait to register for my workshops!!!

On another thread here - I had the directions. You need to print the registration form, fill it out, send a letter from you of why you need the change and a letter from your director approving the change. Fax both into registration ASAP! Then wait for word of it is accepted.

I was accepted to change sessions...but it tells me to wait ..and not register online, wait for further instructions...but they aren't giving me further instructions...hmmm
i'm gonna call my director..she called and left a message anyway...i hope i'm not too late for early registration...
ty

ChefNic said:
I was accepted to change sessions...but it tells me to wait ..and not register online, wait for further instructions...but they aren't giving me further instructions...hmmm
i'm gonna call my director..she called and left a message anyway...i hope i'm not too late for early registration...
ty
You have until June 14 for the early registration rate.

It is my understanding that you send your registration with your letters...fax it to HO. I am doing that also. I am switching from Wave 1 to Wave 2. Plan to fax my info on Monday.

Hope everything works out. I hope I get a chance to meet you both.

I faxed my paperwork...along with my request to chane sessions and my director's letter...on Wednesday night, late. I received an email early Thursday morning okaying my request and giving full details of my registration...workshops, etc. Did you get your information?

Under what circumstances are you allowed to switch sessions?

katie0128 said:
Under what circumstances are you allowed to switch sessions?

I think it states online, but it is prior full-time work commitments, family issues, etc. I'll try to find it for you...

I had no problem switching from Wave 1 to 2. I faxed my registration the first day. I didn't hear until the next week but had no problem with workshops, etc....just couldn't get into the hotel I wanted, but am on a waiting list.

I can't find it right now, but they are pretty lenient if there is room.

page 3 of registration paperwork...the one you sign. Appropriate reasons for attending a different session of Conference include religious observances, military duties, employment schedule, need for Spanis translation, or prearranged "one-time-only" family obligations, such as weddings or reunions.

What if all the cheffers switched to the same session... wouldn't that be FUN!!!! We could all go to wave 1 and then stay in Chicago to bug the people in wave 2 and 3... Maybe that is when the CS Only Conference could be!

1. Why is registration for "Switching Sessions" not open yet?

Registration for "Switching Sessions" is not open yet because we are still finalizing the details and schedule for the event. We want to make sure that we provide the best experience possible for all participants and that takes time to plan and coordinate. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

2. When will registration for "Switching Sessions" open?

Registration for "Switching Sessions" is expected to open in mid-April. We will announce the exact date and time on our website and social media channels as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your interest in attending this event.

3. Can I switch sessions after I have registered?

Yes, you can switch sessions after you have registered for "Switching Sessions". However, please note that switching sessions will be subject to availability and may incur additional fees. We recommend making any changes before the registration deadline to ensure a smooth process.

4. Can I transfer my registration to someone else?

Yes, you can transfer your registration to someone else for "Switching Sessions". Please contact our customer service team for assistance with this process. Please note that transfers may be subject to a processing fee and must be completed before the registration deadline.

5. What is the cancellation policy for "Switching Sessions"?

Cancellations for "Switching Sessions" must be made before the registration deadline to receive a full refund. After the deadline, cancellations will not be eligible for a refund. However, you may transfer your registration to someone else or switch to a different session if space allows. Please refer to our cancellation policy on our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LindaLu
Replies