• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Depot Question . . .Someone Please Help! ! !

In summary, Office Depot offers a wide range of products including office supplies, furniture, technology, cleaning and breakroom supplies, and print and copy services. They do not require a membership to shop, but do offer a rewards program. To track an order, customers can visit the Office Depot website and use the "Order Tracking" feature. Discounts and coupons are frequently available on the website and through the email newsletter. Office Depot also has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and allows returns within 30 days.
K_Jurich
:cry: OK, I am trying this whole upload print through Office Depot thing instead of printing at home cause I am thinking it is going to be cheaper then be replaceing my ink catridge all the time. Anyway I uploaded my OOF and then uploaded my survey card which at home I normally print on 4 x 6 index cards. So my question is will they also print on index cards cause it would not let me change paper size or anything. So I called the question 800 number yeah well that guy was NO help! Also how much are the copies and shipping he couldn't even tell me that. . . he said once I complete my order it would tell me at check out . . .Well I would like to know BEFORE I place the order cause is Staples cheaper? ? ? Sorry so long.:cry: :cry:

It will let you know at checkout -but before you pay.

But shipping is free - so that's not an issue.

I just had my Cust. Care Cards printed 2 to a page - I guess you could use cardstock instead of regular paper. I know you can change the kind of paper, but without going in and doing it, I can't give you step by step.....

That's probably the best route - change your survey card to fit 4 on a page (they'll be 4.25 x 5.5), and have them printed on cardstock.Staples runs their printing jobs through the type of printer/copiers they have at the store, and 4x6 cards don't usually work in those.

What products does Office Depot offer?

Office Depot offers a wide range of products including office supplies, furniture, technology, cleaning and breakroom supplies, and print and copy services.

Do I need a membership to shop at Office Depot?

No, Office Depot does not require a membership to shop in their stores or on their website. However, they do offer a rewards program for frequent customers.

How can I track my Office Depot order?

To track your order, simply visit the Office Depot website and click on the "Order Tracking" link. You will need your order number and billing zip code to view your order status.

Does Office Depot offer any discounts or coupons?

Yes, Office Depot frequently offers discounts and coupons on their website and through their email newsletter. You can also check for current promotions on their social media pages.

Can I return an item purchased from Office Depot?

Yes, Office Depot has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeslieSGI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • Whit Meier