• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outstanding Customer Service at Office Depot - An Experience to Share!

In summary, "Great Cs" at Office Depot are the company's core values of Customer Focus, Commitment, Collaboration, Courage, and Caring. These values guide Office Depot's actions and decisions, prioritize customer satisfaction, demonstrate commitment through promises and employee development, foster collaboration for innovation, and define courage as taking risks and making tough decisions.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
(That should say "Great Customer Service at Office Depot-wasn't thinking when I put the letters C & S in the title)
All,

I placed an online order for ink this morning as Office Depot online was giving free paper with the purchase of a multipack or two single packs. So of course I need black ink and colored so I went the multipack route. The coupon came off for the free paper but my PC/OD discount didn't when I processed my order.
I immediately called OD customer service and the gentleman was SUPER NICE!:thumbup: I was on with a lady but when she put me on hold it disconnected.

Get this- instead of our average discount of 10% he gave me 20% for the hassle! WTG OD! So instead of paying $53.86 after taxes (picking up in store so no deliveryf fee) I'm paying $43.10.

Thats what I call good customer service! Just wanted to share with you all that story so if you ever have a question about it, call...its worth it! :chef:

Last edited:
That's awesome to hear! It's always great when companies go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. It sounds like Office Depot really values their customers and takes care of any issues that may arise. I'll definitely keep this in mind next time I need to make a purchase there. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Office Depot's customer service. We strive to provide exceptional service to all of our customers, and we are happy to hear that we were able to resolve your issue promptly and to your satisfaction. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of great customer service and I am glad that you were able to experience it first hand with Office Depot. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Happy cooking!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What exactly are "Great Cs" at Office Depot?

"Great Cs" at Office Depot refer to the company's core values, which are Customer Focus, Commitment, Collaboration, Courage, and Caring. These values guide the company's actions and decisions and are central to their culture and success.

2. How does Office Depot prioritize customer focus?

Office Depot prioritizes customer focus by constantly seeking feedback from customers and incorporating it into their products and services. They also have a customer-centric approach to problem solving and aim to exceed customer expectations in every interaction.

3. How does Office Depot demonstrate commitment?

Office Depot demonstrates commitment by consistently delivering on their promises to customers, employees, and stakeholders. They also invest in their employees' development and provide resources for personal and professional growth.

4. How does collaboration play a role in Office Depot's success?

Collaboration is a crucial aspect of Office Depot's success as it allows for different perspectives and ideas to come together and drive innovation. The company encourages collaboration at all levels and across departments to achieve common goals.

5. What does Office Depot mean by "courage" as a core value?

For Office Depot, courage means having the bravery to take risks and try new things, even if they may not always succeed. It also means speaking up for what is right and making tough decisions for the betterment of the company and its customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • LeslieSGI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • quiverfull7