• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Customer Service With Office Depot

In summary, Office Depot has a 100% satisfaction guarantee for returns within 30 days of purchase with the original condition and packaging, and a receipt or proof of purchase. Orders can be tracked through the online account or with the order number and email. Free standard shipping is offered on orders of $35 or more, and multiple payment methods are accepted including major credit cards, PayPal, gift cards, and their own credit card. Customer service can be reached through a toll-free number, online chat, or in-store assistance.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
I placed an online order for ink this morning as Office Depot online was giving free paper with the purchase of a multipack or two single packs. So of course I need black ink and colored so I went the multipack route. The coupon came off for the free paper but my PC/OD discount didn't when I processed my order.
I immediately called OD customer service and the gentleman was SUPER NICE! :thumbup: I was on with a lady but when she put me on hold it disconnected.

Get this- instead of our average discount of 10% he gave me 20% for the hassle! WTG OD! So instead of paying $53.86 after taxes (picking up in store so no deliveryf fee) I'm paying $43.10. :love:

Thats what I call good customer service! Just wanted to share with you all that story so if you ever have a question about it, call...its worth it! :chef:

Don't you love it when a company gives great customer service! It's so rare these days. I always ask to speak to a manager when I get exceptional service. They almost always are surprised that I just wanted to give a compliment - we are always quick to give the complaint but seldom take the time to give cudos.

Thanks Beth for your idea to start over! :) Yes great customer service is rare these days so I wanted to give a shout-out to one of our partners.
I never thought to ask for the manager to give a compliment. I made sure though to tell the person I was speaking to "Thank you. You were wonderful." They never hear it from customers enough.

What is the return policy for items purchased from Office Depot?

Office Depot has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The item must be in its original condition and packaging, and you must have your receipt or proof of purchase.

Can I track my order from Office Depot?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Office Depot account and clicking on the "Order Status" tab. You can also track your order using the order number and email address associated with the order.

Does Office Depot offer free shipping?

Office Depot offers free standard shipping on qualifying orders of $35 or more. This offer excludes oversized and special delivery items. You can also choose to ship your order to your nearest Office Depot store for free.

What payment methods does Office Depot accept?

Office Depot accepts major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. They also accept PayPal, Office Depot gift cards, and Office Depot credit cards.

How do I contact Office Depot's customer service?

You can reach Office Depot's customer service by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-GO-DEPOT (1-800-463-3768). You can also chat with a customer service representative on their website or visit your nearest Office Depot store for in-person assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeslieSGI