1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Never been so excited about copying...

1. JenniK

JenniK Member

So, I have read many posts about people getting copies made at Office Depot, but I never realized how affordable it is! I thought since I was doing it at home, I was saving money. WRONG!

I have a bridal shower coming up and the hostess sent me a list of 80 PEOPLE to invite! I thought this was going to cost a fortune. So I went to Office Depot and got invites printed (2/page) on cardstock front and back. I also printed mini-catalog inserts, and bought some index cards for recipe cards and the entire thing cost me less than $10! :D

Oh, and while I was there, I got a booking! The guy making my copies was interested so I just chatted to him while I was waiting and he ended up booking a show.

I'll never print anything at home again!

Aug 25, 2009
  2. Pedey

Pedey Member

Good to know! I have not used them yet - but it looks like I need to start!

Aug 25, 2009
  3. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

Did you print in color?

Aug 25, 2009
  4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I did 250 b & w copies of the outside order form for the back of my invites. $7.50 delivered. :D

5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I love that you can order copies from Office Depot, and have it delivered for free! :love:

Aug 25, 2009
  6. JenniK

JenniK Member

I just did B&W front and back on colored cardstock. Does anyone know how much it is after our discount for color copies?

Aug 26, 2009
Have something to add?