• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never Been so Excited About Copying...

In summary, "Never Been so Excited About Copying..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that offers easy and delicious recipes using their high-quality kitchen tools and products. The recipes are designed to be simple and suitable for both experienced cooks and beginners. While it is recommended to use Pampered Chef tools, any brand of kitchen tools can be used. The ingredients used in the recipes are easy to find and affordable. This cookbook offers a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts.
JenniK
So, I have read many posts about people getting copies made at Office Depot, but I never realized how affordable it is! I thought since I was doing it at home, I was saving money. WRONG!

I have a bridal shower coming up and the hostess sent me a list of 80 PEOPLE to invite! I thought this was going to cost a fortune. So I went to Office Depot and got invites printed (2/page) on cardstock front and back. I also printed mini-catalog inserts, and bought some index cards for recipe cards and the entire thing cost me less than $10! :D

Oh, and while I was there, I got a booking! The guy making my copies was interested so I just chatted to him while I was waiting and he ended up booking a show.

I'll never print anything at home again!

Good to know! I have not used them yet - but it looks like I need to start!

Did you print in color?

I did 250 b & w copies of the outside order form for the back of my invites. $7.50 delivered. :D

I love that you can order copies from Office Depot, and have it delivered for free! :love:

I just did B&W front and back on colored cardstock. Does anyone know how much it is after our discount for color copies?

1. What exactly is "Never Been so Excited About Copying..."?

"Never Been so Excited About Copying..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook difficult to make?

No, all of the recipes in "Never Been so Excited About Copying..." are designed to be simple and easy to follow, perfect for both experienced cooks and beginners.

3. Can I use this cookbook with any brand of kitchen tools?

While we highly recommend using our Pampered Chef tools for the best results, you can certainly use any brand of kitchen tools to make the recipes in "Never Been so Excited About Copying..."

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes expensive or hard to find?

The ingredients used in our recipes are easy to find and affordable. We want everyone to be able to enjoy delicious meals without breaking the bank!

5. Is there a variety of recipes in this cookbook?

Yes, "Never Been so Excited About Copying..." features a wide range of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. There is something for everyone in this cookbook!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_goods
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • K_Jurich