• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Refilling Ink Cartridge - Office Max Experience

In summary, there could be a few reasons why you are having trouble refilling your ink cartridge at Office Max. One possibility is damage or incorrect refill kit usage. You can bring your own ink to refill, but not all types may be accepted. The cost varies and you need to bring in your empty cartridge for a refill, which typically takes 10-30 minutes with the possibility of scheduling an appointment.
heather223
Gold Member
Ok. Who has used them? And what did you think?

I bought one at Office Max and I don't know if I did something wrong but it only prints 3 colors now, a sea blue, purple and pink. I have used blank ink refills and never had a problem. Do I just need to return the refill and get my money back? Any ideas? :chef:

Not sure what you've bought....I've had mine refilled at Walgreens & have had good luck.

I was one that you do yourself at home. I use the same brand for my black ink and it always works for me with no issue. :confused:

It sounds like you didn't do it properly or it didn't fill properly. I usually take my to a refill place, I would never want to try to refill myself. Even taking it to the refill place they've had issues refilling mine before. You could have possibly damaged the print head so it's not printing correctly. I would take it back tell them it didn't work properly and look into taking it some where to get refilled.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have personally used our ink refills and have had great results. It sounds like you may have received a faulty refill, so I would recommend reaching out to customer service for a replacement or refund. In the meantime, I would also suggest checking the instructions and making sure you are using the refill correctly. I hope this helps! Happy cooking! :chef:

1. Why am I having trouble refilling my ink cartridge at Office Max?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble refilling your ink cartridge at Office Max. One possibility is that the cartridge has been damaged or worn out, making it difficult to refill. Another possibility is that you are not using the correct refill kit or instructions for your specific cartridge model. It is important to double check that you have the right equipment and follow the instructions carefully to ensure a successful refill.

2. Can I bring my own ink to refill at Office Max?

Yes, you can bring your own ink to refill at Office Max. However, it is important to note that Office Max may not accept all types of ink for refilling. It is best to check with your local Office Max store or their website to see what types of ink they are able to refill.

3. How much does it cost to refill an ink cartridge at Office Max?

The cost of refilling an ink cartridge at Office Max can vary depending on the type and size of the cartridge. It is best to check with your local Office Max store or their website for specific pricing. In general, refilling an ink cartridge is typically less expensive than buying a new one.

4. Do I need to bring in my empty cartridge to refill at Office Max?

Yes, you will need to bring in your empty cartridge to refill at Office Max. The store will need the empty cartridge in order to refill it with the correct ink and reset the chip that monitors the ink levels. If you do not have the empty cartridge, you will not be able to refill it at Office Max.

5. How long does it take to refill an ink cartridge at Office Max?

The time it takes to refill an ink cartridge at Office Max can vary depending on the store's current workload and the type of cartridge being refilled. In general, it can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes. If you are in a rush, it is best to call ahead and ask about wait times or schedule an appointment for a specific time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • Trish1953
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • wadesgirl