• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount | Save on Printer Ink Today!

In summary, the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to save on printer ink at Office Max. To participate, customers can visit the Office Max website and enter a promotion code provided by Pampered Chef at checkout. The exact discounts offered may vary, but they are exclusive to Pampered Chef customers and can be used multiple times as long as the promotion is still valid. The end date for the promotion may vary, so it is recommended to check the expiration date on the promotion code.
jcwarr
does anyone know exactly what it is? is it a discount only on certain things. i printed the paper and brought it today when i bought my ink for my printer - but no discount came up - and i was too tired to deal!!!!! just curious if anyone knows how it works and what it is. thanks!!

Copies, folders & office chair. That's all I've bought so far that came up as a discount. Not everthing is at a discount price.

I've had pretty much everything come up with a discounted price. Not sure about ink as I haven't bought any on the card yet.

It seems that once the card is scanned, it does take a bit longer for the prices to adjust. So ask the cashier to wait until that processes and THEN see if your total changes.

You can download a list of contracted prices with Office Max behind the Pampered Perks section of CC.

What is the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion?

The "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to save on printer ink at Office Max. It is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and Office Max to offer exclusive discounts on printer ink to Pampered Chef customers.

How do I participate in the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion?

To participate in the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion, simply visit the Office Max website and shop for printer ink. At checkout, enter the promotion code provided by Pampered Chef to receive your discount. The promotion code can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in promotional emails.

What discounts can I expect with the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion?

The exact discounts offered through the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion may vary, but customers can expect to save a significant amount on printer ink purchases at Office Max. These discounts are exclusive to Pampered Chef customers and are not available to the general public.

Can I use the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion more than once?

Yes, you can use the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion multiple times as long as the promotion is still valid. However, please note that the promotion may have a limit on the number of times it can be used per customer.

When does the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion end?

The end date for the "Uncover the Mystery of Office Max Discount" promotion may vary, so be sure to check the expiration date on the promotion code. Typically, these types of promotions are only available for a limited time, so we recommend taking advantage of it as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • LeslieSGI