• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Wasn't I Ever Told This?????

market, advertise advertise, I have done just that since the day I signed up. I started advertising and marketing before I even got my kit. I did all my training online and studying before I got my kit. I have put flyers and mailers in the hands of probably over 150 people directly. I have gone to their office and literally placed this stuff in the hands of so many people. I have flyers, business cards and catalogs all over my 3 local towns. I mean, I am all over the place. Now not everyone is going to order directly through me even if I ask them to or the flyer says that we suggest it so my director told me to just make sure
pamperedchef02
I know that right from the start I didn't have the best recruiter but I didn't realize that she left this much information out.

I have been told from day 1 by my recruiter and my director to market market market, advertise advertise advertise, I have done just that since the day I signed up.

I started advertising and marketing before I even got my kit. I did all my training online and studying before I got my kit.

I have put flyers and mailers in the hands of probably over 150 people directly. I have gone to their office and literally placed this stuff in the hands of so many people.

I have flyers, business cards and catalogs all over my 3 local towns. I mean, I am all over the place.

Now not everyone is going to order directly through me even if I ask them to or the flyer says that we suggest it so my director told me to just make sure you always put your consultant ID in so that IF they do order online, you will get the credit for it.

So of course I always try to encourage people to call me to recieve more information or to sign up, or to purchase etc. Sometimes I don't give out catalogs and tell them to call me or email me for one.

BUT you always get people who will say to hell with it lets just go online and order since all her information is right here. My name, email address, phone number and of course my consultant number.

Well what good is it?? I noticed that out of maybe 75 people who directly told me they wanted to host and or order, have not done so. I noticed that there has not been even ONE activity that has happened. I have got no emails, no phone calls and nothing ordered or done online.

So this morning, I went on and decided to act as a customer. I put in my information into the "find your consultant", I came up with another consultants name and information. So I went to "find a consultant" and put in our information. Couldn't find us in the system.

So then I decided to go to the main website and act as though I was going to place an order. I ordered and put in all of my information. At the end when the conformation came up, it went to this other lady. Same one as before!!!!!

I recieved two conformation emails in regards to my activity online that came from her with her information!!!!

All of my hard work and dedication to advertising and reaching people means nothing now!!!! I will get credit for NONE of it unless they call me directly.

I was told by my director that I would be fine as long as my ID was on everything I put out which it is!

I ordered my PC debit cards a long time ago and I still have not got them. I tried to order my personal website last week and wasn't able to without the PC cards! This stinks! They make it so hard to be successful. Had I been able to order my personal site last week, I wouldn't be going through this now.

The lady on the phone this morning tells me that "you can't get credit without a personal website unless they place orders with you personally, you can't be found in the system until you have a personal website, you can't order the personal website until you get your debit cards!!!!!!!!!

So basically, I just spent almost 2 straight non stop weeks of advertising and marketing, paper, ink, gas my time for this other lady! Anyone who decided to order and went online, it all went to her and there is nothing that PC can do about it!!!!!!!

So that is why there has been no activity in our account!!!!! What a great day I am having! Here I was, getting ready to go touch base with my neighbors this morning. I can't do that now because IF they decide to order online like most others, I will get credit for nothing!

This is so depressing. I almost want to ask for a refund and end this whole thing!! I can't stress how much I have done and how dedicated I have been to this for nothing.

I have no clue when my debit cards will come in. Its been over a week since I ordered them.

I am soooo sad! :(

You can call the Express Information hotline and get your debit number by phone. It is 800-449-chef

pamperedchef02 said:
I know that right from the start I didn't have the best recruiter but I didn't realize that she left this much information out.

I have been told from day 1 by my recruiter and my director to market market market, advertise advertise advertise, I have done just that since the day I signed up.

I started advertising and marketing before I even got my kit. I did all my training online and studying before I got my kit.

I have put flyers and mailers in the hands of probably over 150 people directly. I have gone to their office and literally placed this stuff in the hands of so many people.

I have flyers, business cards and catalogs all over my 3 local towns. I mean, I am all over the place.

Now not everyone is going to order directly through me even if I ask them to or the flyer says that we suggest it so my director told me to just make sure you always put your consultant ID in so that IF they do order online, you will get the credit for it.

So of course I always try to encourage people to call me to recieve more information or to sign up, or to purchase etc. Sometimes I don't give out catalogs and tell them to call me or email me for one.

BUT you always get people who will say to hell with it lets just go online and order since all her information is right here. My name, email address, phone number and of course my consultant number.

Well what good is it?? I noticed that out of maybe 75 people who directly told me they wanted to host and or order, have not done so. I noticed that there has not been even ONE activity that has happened. I have got no emails, no phone calls and nothing ordered or done online.

So this morning, I went on and decided to act as a customer. I put in my information into the "find your consultant", I came up with another consultants name and information. So I went to "find a consultant" and put in our information. Couldn't find us in the system.

So then I decided to go to the main website and act as though I was going to place an order. I ordered and put in all of my information. At the end when the conformation came up, it went to this other lady. Same one as before!!!!!

I recieved two conformation emails in regards to my activity online that came from her with her information!!!!

All of my hard work and dedication to advertising and reaching people means nothing now!!!! I will get credit for NONE of it unless they call me directly.

I was told by my director that I would be fine as long as my ID was on everything I put out which it is!

I ordered my PC debit cards a long time ago and I still have not got them. I tried to order my personal website last week and wasn't able to without the PC cards! This stinks! They make it so hard to be successful. Had I been able to order my personal site last week, I wouldn't be going through this now.

The lady on the phone this morning tells me that "you can't get credit without a personal website unless they place orders with you personally, you can't be found in the system until you have a personal website, you can't order the personal website until you get your debit cards!!!!!!!!!

So basically, I just spent almost 2 straight non stop weeks of advertising and marketing, paper, ink, gas my time for this other lady! Anyone who decided to order and went online, it all went to her and there is nothing that PC can do about it!!!!!!!

So that is why there has been no activity in our account!!!!! What a great day I am having! Here I was, getting ready to go touch base with my neighbors this morning. I can't do that now because IF they decide to order online like most others, I will get credit for nothing!

This is so depressing. I almost want to ask for a refund and end this whole thing!! I can't stress how much I have done and how dedicated I have been to this for nothing.

I have no clue when my debit cards will come in. Its been over a week since I ordered them.

I am soooo sad! :(
This is a huge bummer for you. Don't quit, though. Personal contacts are the best way. You getting the customers info is the best way. Giving out your info can help, but you'll get way more business as you personally speak to people because you have their personal information. Asking people if they want to know about the business or host a show or purchase things is great if you get their contact information. Giving them your card is good, but try to get their contact info.

You may need to inform your recruiter that she was wrong, or maybe you misunderstood. Either way, you need to clear it up so wrong information isn't given out any longer.

Vent all you want here, but get back out there. Take the online training, too. It's very helpful.

I know you are a little bent (I would be too)but take a deep breath. And focus on what you can do right now to get he ball rolling. How about hosting an open house and passing out invites.... try to turn those thoughts positive!

1. You can get your number within about 48 hours of applying - call for that.2. Do not rely on "marketing" and online activity - it helps but isn't the core of the business. Go book some SHOWS and go do those. That is what will start and sustain your business.3. Personal contact is great, but follow-up personally by phone is best. You need to get their information. I would easily say, yeah I'll order to get someone off my back so to speak. Many say that, few follow through.

PC doesn't set us up to fail, look at all they offer us. I can tell you from selling nearly 15 years we have come ALONG way. Originally we paid for PP software, we didn't have a PC website (main page with all the info and training) phone # to talk to HO was long distance etc. (and once upon a time we did have to use cons. # for customers to order pantry items).I understand your frustration HOWEVER, I'm not sure I'd believe that all of the 75 people who said they would order intended too.you can let it get you down and leave a negative feeling toward PC or you can "Bless and Release" and continue networking. AND you won't find the online activity if you don't have a website.

More advice.. it takes as many as 3 times contacting a person and sometimes even more before they commit to really order, have parties etc. You must call them back or go back. You are such a go getter.. This has not been in vain. You will be wonderful at this business. Your time so far has not been a waste!!! Call and get your card info, get your website and continue. Person to person interaction works best in this business. Begin going back and scheduling parties..which will lead to bookings. You want your customers to earn free and discounted product. We all learn and sometimes the "hard way" how to get started. I am so sorry you do not feel what you have done is important and relavant to your business..it is and you have done an awesome job.. remember this.. what you do today will influence your business in 3 months.

You have set up a great start. You will see the fruits of your effort in 3 months. Keep plugging along!! You have not gotten off to a bad start.. actually the opposite. I just think your expectations were in one place.. and getting your business established and in place is taking longer. We all only wish we had your energy. Please stick with Pampered Chef..it is a great company. Remember your "why" to keep you on the right track. There was a document by a guy named Steve. It was a "new consultant manuel" listing what to do when you are new... Look through the files for it.. It is wonderful and gives loads of info. And I saw it on here a little over a week ago so you shouldn't have to search too far back. Good Luck!!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. You did a lot of great work, so don't give up!! You've gotten lots of great advice from everyone and I wish you all the best. You can do this!! As Janet said, book some Shows!!! That'll really get your business off the ground!

Keep us posted on how things are going.

(((HUGS)))

Why Wasn't I Ever Told This?????

As a representative of Pampered Chef, I have encountered numerous questions about our products and services. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions regarding "Why Wasn't I Ever Told This?????":

1. Why haven't I heard of Pampered Chef before?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that primarily operates through independent consultants. We rely on word-of-mouth marketing and home parties to introduce our products to customers. It is likely that you have not been exposed to our brand before because we have not yet reached your area or you have not attended a Pampered Chef party.

2. What makes Pampered Chef different from other kitchenware brands?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on the quality and innovation of our products. We offer a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service, making us stand out from other brands.

3. Are Pampered Chef products worth the price?

Our products may seem more expensive compared to other kitchenware brands, but they are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. We also offer a variety of price points to fit different budgets. Many of our customers find that investing in Pampered Chef products saves them money in the long run as they do not need to constantly replace their kitchen tools.

4. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our independent consultants at in-home parties, online through our website, or by hosting a virtual party. Our consultants are knowledgeable about our products and can help you find the items that best fit your needs and budget.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, we are always looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team as independent consultants. You can learn more about the benefits and requirements of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant on our website or by contacting a current consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gatorbits
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
trps
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales