• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Depot Discount: Are There Additional Savings at Checkout?

In summary, Office Depot only allows one discount code to be used per order and some codes may have exclusions. To redeem a discount code, add items to your cart and enter the code at checkout. Membership is not required for discounts, but signing up for Office Depot Rewards can earn additional benefits. Most discounts can be used in-store and online, but be sure to check terms and conditions. Discounts can be found on the Office Depot website, coupon websites, and through their email newsletter and social media accounts.
yummy4tummy
Okay...I did a search for a product directly through the OD site. It gave me a list price of $8.19....then I went to it through CC and looked up the same item, It gave me the list price of $9.... then discount price of $8.19. SAME PRICE. Does an additional discount appear at the end of checkout? It just sounds a little fishy to me if it is SUPPOSE to be a PERK and I get the lower price either way. And yes, my card is registered with them and NO it isn't a sale price.

I haven't had much luck with OD. I registered my card, but I have yet to save anything. HMMMM

Was there a shipping charge from the reg. OD site? Thru CC we do not pay shipping.

nope..none, nada

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our team is always working to ensure that our customers receive the best pricing possible, so we apologize for any confusion. The list price and discount price should be the same regardless of how you access the product. However, if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for clarification. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to enjoy our products. Happy cooking!

Related to Office Depot Discount: Are There Additional Savings at Checkout?

1. Can I use multiple discount codes at Office Depot?

No, Office Depot only allows one discount code to be used per order. If you have multiple discount codes, you can choose which one to apply at checkout. Keep in mind that some discount codes may have specific exclusions and cannot be combined with other offers.

2. How do I redeem an Office Depot discount code?

To redeem a discount code at Office Depot, add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Under the "Payment" section, you will see a box labeled "Apply a coupon code." Enter your code in this box and click "Apply" to see the discount reflected in your total.

3. Do I need to be a member to receive an Office Depot discount?

No, you do not need to be a member to receive an Office Depot discount. However, signing up for their rewards program, Office Depot Rewards, can earn you additional discounts and benefits.

4. Can I use an Office Depot discount in-store?

Yes, most Office Depot discounts can be used both online and in-store. However, some discounts may be exclusive to either online or in-store purchases. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of the discount before using it.

5. Where can I find current Office Depot discounts?

You can find current Office Depot discounts on their website, as well as on coupon websites and through their email newsletter. You can also follow their social media accounts for updates on sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jbdowd0798