• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Depot In-Store Discount: How to Use Your Registered Credit Card

oh, you're getting there! :)Nope, the in-store Office Depot discount is pretty slick. You have to use the CC that you registered, and the total will adjust after the card is swiped. The first time I used it, I told the cashier that I had a corporate discount. She told me that if it was tied to the card it would just adjust the total (and the receipt). It did!
micocina
Gold Member
Exactly how do we get our "in store" discount with Office Depot once we've registered our cc? Once the items have been scanned and totalled, do we then run our cc through and does the register automatically go back and deduct the discount?

Sorry, I'm a little confused.:confused:

I don't think we get an office depot discount I thought it was office max?

HMMM, it might be the place we can order from online. Sorry I can't help more.

I think the in store discount is only on copying services. We do get 3 cent b&w and 39 cent color if you register your CC online with them.

Nope, the in-store Office Depot discount is pretty slick. You have to use the CC that you registered, and the total will adjust after the card is swiped. The first time I used it, I told the cashier that I had a corporate discount. She told me that if it was tied to the card it would just adjust the total (and the receipt). It did!

yep, that's exactly how it works and its a pretty good discount too! two weeks ago i went and saved about $20!!!!! I was in shock!

i love office depot and whats nice is you can order online and have everything sihpped directly to you for free (after spending $50) so you dont even need to go to the store--there are some things that I have to order online cuz they dont carry in the store!

That's great ladies! I tend to favor Office Depot to Office Max anyway. I was just a bit confused about the whole process. I thought once you were ready to swipe your cc, the total was final.

Important Please readVery important!! Please make sure you use the credit card you registered even if your only getting say 30 copies. Last night I paid cash NO Discount. As I was enroute to my show I realized my error. Big dummy. I paid 7cents each. Total Bummer. So lesson learned 1 copy or 500 USE YOUR CreditCard.:(

Laurel

OfcD is FREE shipping no matter the size of your order! PC has a deal with them beyond the usual. I order small things and still just pay tax.

So, if you don't use CC you don't get a discount. How is that helping us. Many people do not use credit cards. What is this world coming to when nobody wants cash anymore.

Can you register a debit card to be used like cash?

There was an email that came out about 2 weeks ago that stated that until the end of the year, we get color copies at Office DEPOT for 17 cents.

Yes.. you can register your debit card! :)

You must use it as a credit card, though. I don't have a debit card, so I'm not sure what all that entails.

Well, after reading this thread I decided to go to OD and buy a printer cartridge and some name tags. Usually at OD I pay with gift cards (I earn OD Gift Cards on Mypoints...let me know if you want to sign up and I'll send you a referral)...so this time I paid with my CC that I had registrered...and lo & behold WHAMMO!! My total was instantly LOWER!!! Niiiiiice!!!!!
I just saved money!!
So, I guess from now on I will cash in at My Points for restaurant GCs and fun stuff...and I'll pay at OD using my credit card! Woo Hoo!!!

Not to be nosy but what kind of percentage did you save on ink?

quiverfull7 said:
Not to be nosy but what kind of percentage did you save on ink?

I believe the original price was $38.99 and I was charged $32.39
The name tags were originally 4.99 and I was charged 3.69

THANKS! It's always great to know just what to expect!

chefann said:
Nope, the in-store Office Depot discount is pretty slick. You have to use the CC that you registered, and the total will adjust after the card is swiped. The first time I used it, I told the cashier that I had a corporate discount. She told me that if it was tied to the card it would just adjust the total (and the receipt). It did!

Somehow when I compared prices with Office Depot, my PC Consultant discount the cost was higher than my personal discount, does this make sense what I"m trying to say?

Office depot ?
lisacb77 said:
I think the in store discount is only on copying services. We do get 3 cent b&w and 39 cent color if you register your CC online with them.

Somehow when I compared prices with Office Depot, my PC Consultant discount the cost was higher than my personal discount, does this make sense what I"m trying to say?

OD Ink..
quiverfull7 said:
Yes.. you can register your debit card! :)

I'm not sure the % saved, but usually when you turn in most empty ink cartridges, you get a free ream of printer/copier paper or some other type of savings as well.

dannyzmom said:
(I earn OD Gift Cards on Mypoints...let me know if you want to sign up and I'll send you a referral

I love mypoints. I've been a member for years.

Related to Office Depot In-Store Discount: How to Use Your Registered Credit Card

1. What is the Office Depot discount offered by Pampered Chef?

The Office Depot discount offered by Pampered Chef is a corporate savings program that provides employees with exclusive discounts on office supplies, furniture, and technology products from Office Depot.

2. How do I access the Office Depot discount as a Pampered Chef employee?

To access the Office Depot discount, you will need to create an account on the Office Depot website using your Pampered Chef email address. Once your account is created, you can log in and start shopping with the discounted prices.

3. Is there a limit on how much I can save with the Office Depot discount?

There is no limit on how much you can save with the Office Depot discount. The more you shop, the more you save. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions.

4. Can I use the Office Depot discount for personal purchases?

No, the Office Depot discount is only available for business-related purchases made by Pampered Chef employees for the company. It cannot be used for personal purchases.

5. How often does the Office Depot discount get updated?

The Office Depot discount is updated on a regular basis to offer the best savings to Pampered Chef employees. It is recommended to check the Office Depot website or your employee portal for the most up-to-date discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CAmomCookin4U
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Vicks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC