• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Depot Card: Discount or Payment Card? Answers Here

just to share some saving tips with you. I went to Office Depot and made colored copies of Host/Guest Specials yesterday and they charged me .34 cents per side. Plus black/white copies are .03 cents each. Then you get a 10% discount off of items purchased in the store. So it is a good deal. But you can also get good deals at Kinkos if you have their card too. :)just to share some saving tips with you. I went to Office Depot and made colored copies of Host/Guest Specials yesterday and they charged me .34 cents per side. Plus black/white copies are .03 cents each. Then you get a 10
Vicks
Is the Office Depot card a discount card, or a card we use to pay for purchases? The wording on the card confuses me. :confused: lol Does anyone know the discount we receive by using it?
~Vicks

It's a discount card. I don't know the amount but I saw in other threads that it is a decent one. I haven't had chance to use mine yet.

I used their discount card once so far and saved a whole $1.50 on a $70 order but it all depends on what you are buying.

Well, I used it. I needed copies for my upcoming shows in November. It went from $76 down to $32. :eek: Even the guy who did my copies said "Wow! That's quite a difference! Nice savings!" He asked me about a PO number? Maybe I misunderstood him. I said I didn't know since I just got it in the mail and just started recently. He didn't seem to care I didn't know, and it went through anyway. Maybe he meant PIN, but I know I would have known what he was talking about had he said that.

Anyway, I got about 120 copies of various different flyers and things I needed. Oh, and I bought a ream of paper, since I'm out.

Thanks for the replies! :)
~Vicks

i think the po number Product order number meaning that when we puchase items from office depot we can put an order number on it like they do with our shows (K-01, K-02, and so on) that is what i am thinking that it is!

I use the Office Max card and love it. They never ask for a PO number. I guess for some businesses you need one but you don't really with PC. You never know what PC has negotiated into the contract pricing but it really does save on labels, copies (ALOT), envelopes, etc. I just usually give it to them to try no matter what. I even saved on magnetics to attach my business cards to.

po - means purchase order # if you keep track of your purchases - that is how some businesses keep track of there purchases so that is why they ask you that

Never been asked for a PO number at OM - I love that card though, you save on copies, labels, envelopes etc - Sometimes, the clerk isn't sure how to use it so I have them call a manager - but otherwise - it rocks

oh my gosh not sure what you spent for the ream of paper but you need to check into an inexpensive copier

I saved $20 on my last trip to office depot My total rang up for 50 and when I gave them my card it went down to $30.

Teresa Lynn said:
oh my gosh not sure what you spent for the ream of paper but you need to check into an inexpensive copier

As in copy machine? My home printer uses WAY too much ink (it's a HP). Any thoughts printers?

Just to share some saving tips with you. I went to Office Depot and made colored copies of Host/Guest Specials yesterday and they charged me .34 cents per side. Plus black/white copies are .03 cents each. Then you get a 10% discount off of items purchased in the store. So it is a good deal. But you can also get good deals at Kinkos if you have their card too. :) :)

jrny2001 said:
As in copy machine? My home printer uses WAY too much ink (it's a HP). Any thoughts printers?

hey when you go to print something, if you don't need it fancy ( in color) go to properties click it, then go to paper/qualities and see where it says normal, click the down arrow and change it to fast draft....

this saves alot of ink by using less ink in the printing process.
the page will come up a little lighter in color than before but you get twice as much usage out of your cartridge....

also the you go to properties, go to color and click "black cartridge only"

alot of times the Printer will use the color cartridge to make black!!

ameliasurf said:
also the you go to properties, go to color and click "black cartridge only"

alot of times the Printer will use the color cartridge to make black!!

OMG....I'm so trying this when I get home! I run through color like mad and almost NEVER print color. I thought I just kept getting bummer cartridges!

1. What is an Office Depot Card?

An Office Depot Card is a payment card that can be used at Office Depot stores to make purchases, and also offers discounts and rewards for regular customers.

2. How do I apply for an Office Depot Card?

You can apply for an Office Depot Card online or in-store. To apply online, visit the Office Depot website and fill out the application form. To apply in-store, visit any Office Depot location and ask a cashier for an application.

3. What are the benefits of having an Office Depot Card?

The Office Depot Card offers discounts on purchases, rewards for frequent shoppers, and special financing options. You can also manage your account and make payments online.

4. Is there an annual fee for the Office Depot Card?

No, there is no annual fee for the Office Depot Card. However, there may be fees for late payments or returned payments.

5. Can I use my Office Depot Card at other stores?

No, the Office Depot Card can only be used at Office Depot stores. However, there are other payment cards that can be used at a variety of stores, such as credit cards or debit cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • ivebeen4given
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • LeslieSGI