• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the Office Depot Purchasing Card be used as a credit card?

In summary, an Office Depot Purchasing Card is a credit card designed for business expenses that can be used at Office Depot stores or online. To apply, businesses can visit the Office Depot website or contact customer service. Benefits include detailed reporting, spending limits, and discounts/rewards. Fees may apply, such as an annual fee and late payment fees. The card can only be used at Office Depot, with some options for other retailers at an additional cost.
California Girl
I know you can use it for discounts but can you use it as a credit card? At the store I was told that i could? I tried it out and couldnt.. so does anyone know?

Not to my knowledge. It's just a discount card as far as I am aware.

Some companies' purchasing cards may be set up that way (and it bills the company account) but ours aren't (since PC isn't paying for our supplies).

1. What is an Office Depot Purchasing Card?

An Office Depot Purchasing Card is a payment method that allows businesses to make purchases at Office Depot stores or online. It is a type of credit card specifically designed for business expenses, and offers benefits such as detailed transaction reporting and the ability to set spending limits for employees.

2. How do I apply for an Office Depot Purchasing Card?

You can apply for an Office Depot Purchasing Card by visiting the Office Depot website or contacting their customer service team. You will need to provide information about your business, such as its tax ID number and annual revenue, as well as personal information for the individual responsible for the card.

3. What are the benefits of using an Office Depot Purchasing Card?

Using an Office Depot Purchasing Card can help businesses streamline their purchasing process and save time and money. It offers detailed reporting and the ability to set spending limits, helping businesses track and control their expenses. It also offers discounts and rewards for frequent purchases.

4. Are there any fees associated with an Office Depot Purchasing Card?

There may be an annual fee for using an Office Depot Purchasing Card, as well as fees for late payments or exceeding the spending limit. However, these fees may vary depending on the specific card and business agreement.

5. Can I use an Office Depot Purchasing Card for non-Office Depot purchases?

No, an Office Depot Purchasing Card can only be used for purchases at Office Depot stores or online. However, some cards may offer the option to make purchases at other select retailers, but this may come with additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Vicks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • ivebeen4given
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • elizabethfox