• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proofread Our E-Newsletter for July/August Bookings!

In summary, the deadline for proofreading the July/August e-newsletter is July 1st. To access the e-newsletter, click on the link provided in the email from your team leader. When proofreading, pay special attention to the booking details, dates, and any special promotions or offers mentioned. Only mark spelling or grammatical errors, and communicate any content changes to the marketing team. For questions or concerns, contact your team leader or the marketing team.
beepampered
I'm attaching an e-mail newsletter that I'd like to send to get some bookings for July and August. I need someone to proofread - please give me any comments so I can improve it.

I want to include the Berries and Cream Brownie Squares recipe that's in the catalog as the recipe at the bottom. Has someone already typed it so I don't have to? Perhaps I can even sell some of the flag products - I haven't yet. Thanks....

Attachments

• JuneJulyNewsletter.doc
    315.5 KB · Views: 479
Love it!!! That is great!! I need to start working on one too.

fabulous!!

Here is an attached version where I moved some pics around, use if you like. For me it was too confusing to have half of your info on one side of the pic and then some on the other side! Everything else looked awesome!:D

Attachments

• JuneJulyNewsletter.doc
    317 KB · Views: 441

1. What is the deadline for proofreading the July/August e-newsletter?

The deadline for proofreading the July/August e-newsletter is July 1st.

2. How do I access the e-newsletter for proofreading?

You can access the e-newsletter for proofreading by clicking on the link provided in the email from your team leader.

3. Are there any specific areas or sections that need to be focused on during the proofreading process?

Yes, please pay special attention to the booking details, dates, and any special promotions or offers mentioned in the e-newsletter.

4. Can I make edits or changes to the content while proofreading?

No, please only mark any spelling or grammatical errors that you come across. Any content changes should be communicated to the marketing team.

5. Who should I contact if I have questions or concerns while proofreading the e-newsletter?

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your team leader or the marketing team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_CPR
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
chefjill
  • paigev71
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • babywings76