• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Host Specials + Discontinued Items: Need Help Crafting a Newsletter?

If you are trying to copy and paste it into an email, you can save it as a .docx file and attach it to the email.
paigev71
Does anyone have an August newsletter they have made up that shows the August host specials and discontinued items? I am new and kind of struggling so I was wanting to send out a newsletter and possibly spark some bookings. I have no idea on where to begin to create one. If anyone can post one or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

I'm sending out a Customer Connection email from my Personal Website (PWS) that shows the August host and guest specials, and in the "personal message" section, I'm going to list the discontinuing items. Hoping to drum up sales through the end of the summer!!

I'm still putting mine together... once I've got it finished I'll post it. :)

Great!! I need a news letter too

Here is what I have. Please let me know if it comes out. When I tried to save it in a different format so I can post it it said the text boxes will be different and have shifted. If you have word '07 I can send it to you as a .docx. Just send me an email. I am also going to look in to a pdf program. Any recommendations?

Attachments

• 2008_August_Newsletter_2.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 679
do you print this or attach it to an email that you send out to your customers?

Wow Rebecca this one tops my Fave list of your beautiful NL so far! You out did yourself this month! Thanks soo much for sharing! I hope all is well with you! Miss you at our meetings!:(

Hey Rebecca,

Great job. It looks like you are doing well!

Rebecca!! FAB newsletter!! So cool!! I love it!!

Thanks everyone :) I love the new Word '07 but unfortunately I can't send it as a body of an email or use mail merge since I don't have Outlook anymore. I have Windows Live instead so I will be sending it as an attachment to an email for now until I can figure something out.

Happy Sales :)

:eek: This is awesome! You are very talented.

cathyskitchen said:
I'm sending out a Customer Connection email from my Personal Website (PWS) that shows the August host and guest specials, and in the "personal message" section, I'm going to list the discontinuing items. Hoping to drum up sales through the end of the summer!!

Cathy,
Thanks for the idea. It is easy and quick pulled it out in 30 minutes to customers. I beginning to think that my time is running thing with managing PC-part time, school, and my full time job. Thanks again. Great Idea!!

Great Newsletter! Thanks for sharing!

Well I've finally finished my newsletter for August... this one and September's are taking longer then usual due to the new season... Please feel free to use it if you'd like. I'll post September's toward the end of August after I've got all of my August shows finished. :)

Last edited:
Jessica,
I love the Newsletter. Thanks. I think I will use it this month.

Thanks Becky... it took quite a while to update, so I'm glad you'll be using it too...

Jessican, where the August Host special is, I only get a big black box. Where did you get the special to insert into it?

I created my own with text boxes and parts from the flyer on the web... Sorry it's not showing up... Here's a copy of it in PDF but in order for it to be small enough I had to reduce the quality of it and the images are a little fuzzier then I'd like... but at least you'll be able to see it.

Last edited:
tpchefrebecca said:
Here is what I have. Please let me know if it comes out. When I tried to save it in a different format so I can post it it said the text boxes will be different and have shifted. If you have word '07 I can send it to you as a .docx. Just send me an email. I am also going to look in to a pdf program. Any recommendations?

I LOVE this newsletter and would LOVE to borrow it. My problem is that I am trying to copy and paste it right into the email and it jumbles everything up. If I send it as an attachment, half the people wont open it because it says that this document hasn't been scanned for viruses.

Any tips? I am looking into getting Tasty Tidbits but am still waiting for a sample. I would like to get this August one out if possible.

Ellen - I sent you a sample back on the 21st.... any chance it went into your spam folder?

Christ Follower said:
I LOVE this newsletter and would LOVE to borrow it. My problem is that I am trying to copy and paste it right into the email and it jumbles everything up. If I send it as an attachment, half the people wont open it because it says that this document hasn't been scanned for viruses.

Any tips? I am looking into getting Tasty Tidbits but am still waiting for a sample. I would like to get this August one out if possible.

I am not sure why it is getting jumbled up. I wish I could help. I just sent it out as an attachment.

The newsletters look awesome. Thank you very much.

PampChefJoy said:
Ellen - I sent you a sample back on the 21st.... any chance it went into your spam folder?

I didn't get it. I checked the junk mail folder too. I will pm ya. Maybe I typed my info wrong...

Everyone says how great Tasty Tidbits is! I definately would like to check it out.

tpchefrebecca said:
Thanks everyone :) I love the new Word '07 but unfortunately I can't send it as a body of an email or use mail merge since I don't have Outlook anymore. I have Windows Live instead so I will be sending it as an attachment to an email for now until I can figure something out.

Happy Sales :)

does outlook let you merge something like this into an e-mail?

Have you looked into CutePDF. You can download a free program to convert files to .pdf.

Does anyone send their newsletter out in pdf format? I worry that people wouldn't bother to open an attachment whereas they might read the body of an email. Just wondering.

1. What are the August host specials?

The August host specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of discounted items and exclusive offers for hosting a party during the month of August. These specials change every month, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest offers.

2. Can you explain the discontinued items?

Our discontinued items are products that will no longer be available for purchase from Pampered Chef. These items may be on sale for a limited time before they are completely removed from our inventory. If you have any favorite items that are being discontinued, be sure to stock up before they're gone for good!

3. How can I incorporate the August host specials and discontinued items into my newsletter?

To include the August host specials and discontinued items in your newsletter, you can create a section highlighting the featured specials and provide a link for customers to purchase them directly. You can also mention the limited availability of discontinued items and encourage customers to purchase them before they're gone.

4. Are there any tips for crafting a successful newsletter to promote the August host specials and discontinued items?

Some tips for creating a successful newsletter include using eye-catching graphics, providing clear and concise information about the specials and items, and offering incentives such as a discount code or free shipping for purchases made through the newsletter. It's also helpful to personalize the newsletter for each individual customer by including their name and previous purchases.

5. Can I customize the newsletter templates provided by Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize the newsletter templates provided by Pampered Chef to fit your personal brand and style. You can edit the text, add your own images, and rearrange the layout to your liking. This allows you to create a unique and professional newsletter that will catch the attention of your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76