• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a Booking From My Newsletter!

If you've been a past host, you can get the Stainless line of cookware for 60% off. If you've been a past host, you can get the complete set of cookware for 60% off. If you've been a past host, you can get the Stainless line of cookware for 60% off.If you've been a past host, you can get the complete set of cookware for 60% off.If you've been a past host, you can get the Stainless line of cookware for 60% off.If you've been a past host, you can get the complete set of cookware for 60% off.If you've been a past host, you
Gina M
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I just had to share - I just sent out my August newsletter a few days early and already had a past host send me an email saying she has to get the September special! Pan-o-rama here I come! And she only just hosted in April. So I got her on my calendar - that makes 3 shows so far for September with a possible 2 more that I need dates for. I'm psyched! Last year, I had zero (nada, zilch) in sales for September - here I come fall season!

Sounds like you have an awesome newsletter

I don't know if it's awesome - but I did include all the prices for the cookware for September so people would know what a great deal they were getting.

Whooohoooo Gina! Way to go, keep up the great work!

That is great Gina, good work.

Thats great, congrats! I'd like to see that newsletter LOL :)

Thats great, congrats! I'd like to see that newsletter LOL :)

I use www.myemaildesigns.com . His name is Mike and the newsletter is awesome. I don't have to spend any time on it and I don't have to worry about sending 9 or 10 at a time! Please mention my name if you use this service!
Karen Lux

Gina M said:
Hey everyone,

I just had to share - I just sent out my August newsletter a few days early and already had a past host send me an email saying she has to get the September special! Pan-o-rama here I come! And she only just hosted in April. So I got her on my calendar - that makes 3 shows so far for September with a possible 2 more that I need dates for. I'm psyched! Last year, I had zero (nada, zilch) in sales for September - here I come fall season!

That's great Gina--way to go!!!!!!! Can you post it for the rest of us to see?

TIA

Thanks Harriet,

I'm not real savvy on posting - I do my own basic newsletter (includes a recipe and discontinued items list) - my biggest thing - I led off with the cookware special and then listed all that's available and the prices for hosts and I think that just jumped off the page for this past host. I then also reiterated the August host special and the 20% discount for anyone wanting knives (I also broke that down so they could see the numbers) - I keep my newsletters rather short and don't include any attachments so I think people actually read them (or at least I've been told they like the recipes)- Hope this helps!

Thanks Gina. I also find that not including attachments and trying to keep the newsletter short gets me more responses too.

Gina - could you attach your newsletter here for us to see or could you email it to us?? Thanks in advance!

I would love to see your newsletter too. I haven't done one yet, but I've been thinking about it. I just don't have the $$ right now to subscribe to one of the few I've seen listed on CS. I would love to make my own, but I need somewhere to start.

Here I'll see if I can post it

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all getting a chance to enjoy this summer! I thought I'd let you know some of the new great things happening at The Pampered Chef. I recently attended our National Conference in Chicago and found out what great new products are coming out in September. If you love our cookware and want a great deal - Book a Show in September and you'll be very happy.

September hosts are able to purchase either one piece of our open stock cookware for 60% off OR a complete set of cookware for 60% off. We are introducing a new line of cookware as well - our Stainless line along with our Executive and Professional lines of non-stick cookware.

Here's our cookware and the prices for September hosts.

Stainless Cookware
7 piece set - $180
5 piece set - $118
12" Covered Skillet - $80
10" Saute Pan - $39
8" Saute Pan - $19

Executive Cookware
7 piece set - $138
5-piece set - $90
12-qt Stockpot - $78
12" Skillet - $50
11" Square Grill Pan - $46
Double Burner Griddle - $46
Stir-Fry Skillet - $46
11" Square Griddle - $36
8" Saute Pan - $15
12" Glass Lid - $14
Grill Press - $11.50

Professional Cookware
6-piece set - $114
4- piece set - $62
Roasting pan with rack - $58
Covered Stockpot - $57
Family Skillet - $43
Casserole with lid - $40
Double Burner Griddle - $40
Large Covered Skillet - $40
Stir-Fry Skillet - $40
Grill Pan - $38
Small Saute Pan - $15
Clear View Glass Lid - $12.75

If you've been looking to replace even one piece of cookware - this is a wonderful deal. All our cookware has a lifetime guarantee on it as well so this will be the last time you need to pay for a great piece of cookware. This host special is available to hosts of cooking, catalog, online shows, fundraisers and wedding showers.

Plus by hosting a show in September, you and your friends will be the first to see the new products in our catalog which includes some great new Simple Additions pieces as well in a beautiful cranberry color. Give me a call or email me to have your pick of dates this fall!

Interested in our Forged Cutlery? If you like high quality cutlery at a great price - book a show in August and you can purchase 2 pieces of our Forged Cutlery at a 60% savings - this includes 2 new pieces that aren't available to everyone else until September. And all of our Forged Cutlery is available to anyone for 20% off in the month of August whether you are at a show or not!

8" Chef's Knife - $60.00
9" Bread Knife - $52.00
7" Santuko Knife - $56.00
5" Utility Knife - $25.60
3 1/2" Paring Knife - $23.20

There will be a handful of items retiring at the end of August and here they are - get them before they're gone!

1628- Easy Clean Kitchen Brush - Artichoke $8.50

1617 – Handy Scraper - Artichoke $6.00

1886- Season Best’s S/S 07 $1.00 (new fall 07 will be out in September)

2016- Striped Small Bowl $12.00

2017 – Striped Small Square $12.00

2019- Striped Medium Bowl $16.00

2209 – Pampered Chef Main Dishes $14.75

2979 – Dots Towel Set in Lavendar and Artichoke $15.00

2983 – Microfiber Towel in Lilac $8.50

2984 – Microfiber Towel in Artichoke $8.50

The bamboo spoons and tongs are all being redesigned for the fall season so get your favorites while they last.

The spreaders, spatulas, pizza cutter, cheese knife (1125), slice and serve (1165), and baker's mat, are also getting redesigned so if you love the current ones order them by the end of August.

Anyone can place an individual order at any time - if you are local, I will add to a current show I have going on and get it to you when it's in. If you're out of state- direct shipping is available.

Also, a reminder - each month new items are added to the Pampered Chef outlet on my website. These are items that have been retired that are now available at a discounted price. Check back frequently as items do change - these can only be ordered through my website and sent as an individual order - can't be included as part of a show. Just go to my website - click on Order Products in the bottom left hand corner - click on Option #2 and then you'll see a list of categories on the left hand side. Go to the bottom and click on Outlet and you can browse the items there. If interested, just place an order and it will sent to you directly. If you're ever looking for something from years past - just let me know and I'll keep an eye out for it!

If you'd like to host your own show - please contact me as soon as you can so I can get you on my calendar. I know summers/back to school are a busy time for everyone (myself included) but they are also a great time to have shows and stock up on bridal shower/wedding gifts, or just update some tools for your own kitchen. I'm available both weekdays and weekends - we can work something around both of our schedules.

If you don't feel you have time for a cooking show - consider a catalog show. You can earn free products just by passing the catalog around at work or the neighborhood (including family and friends) and get some great products for yourself. Or if you'd like to do a show this fall - let me know what month you'd like me to contact you.

As always, thank you for letting me pamper you - if you ever need help with any of your products, or even just need a recipe - please let me know - I'd love to help you out.

Here's a recipe for you to enjoy!

Lively Lemon Bars (from the It's Good for You Cookbook)

Crust
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) 70% vegetable oil spread

Filling
3 lemons
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 egg whites
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons powdered sugar

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray Square Baker with non-stick cooking spray. For crust, combine flour and powdered sugar in Classic Batter Bowl. Add vegetable oil spread; blend using Pastry Blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press crumb mixture into bottom of baker. Bake 17 minutes; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

2. Meanwhile, for filling, zest two of the lemons using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 2 teaspoons zest. Finely snip zest using Kitchen Shears. Juice lemons using Juicer to measure 1/2 cup juice. In Small Batter Bowl, combine lemon zest, juice and granulated sugar; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add eggs, egg whites, flour and salt to batter bowl; whisk until blended.

3. Pour filling over crust, spreading evenly. Bake 20 minutes or until filling is set. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into bars.

Yield: 16 bars

Enjoy your summer - hope to see you sometime soon!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
website
phone
email address

It has colors in some parts but probably won't show up on here - hope it helps!

kmlux said:
I use www.myemaildesigns.com . His name is Mike and the newsletter is awesome. I don't have to spend any time on it and I don't have to worry about sending 9 or 10 at a time! Please mention my name if you use this service!
Karen Lux
I would like to see an ACTUAL copy of one of these newsletters. I went to his site and requested a sample, but the sample he is allowed to send out doesn't have any PC pictures, etc. due to legal-ese from PC.

Anyone else use this service and have a copy they can forward to me @ [email protected] ?

I am also looking for more august news letters:) I like to take bits and pieces from several to make mine... i'm not creative enough to come up with my own by myself.

KellyTheChef said:
I would like to see an ACTUAL copy of one of these newsletters. I went to his site and requested a sample, but the sample he is allowed to send out doesn't have any PC pictures, etc. due to legal-ese from PC.

Anyone else use this service and have a copy they can forward to me @ [email protected] ?
Kelly there was a consultant who posted hers as attatched to view it do a file search for august, I found it to view the sample!

Gina please tell me youRe-booked the host from her show in April!!!!

Her September show is within the 6 month period so she could get TWO of the host bonuses at 60% off in September. One as the past host the show was booked from and another one as the current Host!!! That's also more pan-a-rama points for you!

Tell me you did NOT miss that!!

If anyone is NOT booking hosts automatically from their own shows STOP IT NOW and book them!!!
Gina's situation is a great reason why!! If she did and the host gets more than she ever bargined for, Gina has a host for life!

Gina's host will be thrilled to learn that because her AWSOMELY GREAT FANTASTIC consultant is so ever knowing and wise that she booked her a show from her last one, and she will get to DOUBLE her host bonuses in September that she will be forever faithful to Gina.

And Gina can double her pan-a-rama points!!!

Without it, she's just another host who may find a consultant who does do this for the hosts and may switch.

Remember you gotta grab them or you can very easily loose them!

Last edited:
Hey Kelly. I just sent you an email :)

heat123 said:
Kelly there was a consultant who posted hers as attatched to view it do a file search for august, I found it to view the sample!
Which one was it? I saw a couple August newsletters and couldn't tell. i'd love to see a "real" one too. Thanks!! :D

pamperedbecky said:
Which one was it? I saw a couple August newsletters and couldn't tell. i'd love to see a "real" one too. Thanks!! :D
Ok, look in the newsletter section and it's the 6th thread down with the title of newlsetter service in it there's the sample of it! HTH

1. How do I use the "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" feature?

To use the "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" feature, first you need to sign up for our newsletter program. Once you have subscribers, you can use the feature by selecting the "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" option from your account dashboard. This will generate a unique link that you can include in your newsletter. When subscribers click on the link and make a purchase, you will receive credit for the booking.

2. Can I track how many bookings I receive from my newsletter?

Yes, you can track the number of bookings you receive from your newsletter through the "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" feature. The unique link generated for your newsletter will also include tracking information, allowing you to see how many subscribers clicked on the link and made a purchase.

3. Is there a limit to how many bookings I can receive from my newsletter?

No, there is no limit to the number of bookings you can receive from your newsletter using the "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" feature. The more subscribers you have and the more you promote your Pampered Chef business through your newsletter, the higher your chances of receiving bookings.

4. Can I customize the unique link for my "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" feature?

Yes, you can customize the unique link for your "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" feature. This can be useful if you want to include a specific call to action or track different newsletters separately. Simply click on the "Customize Link" option when generating your unique link and enter the desired customization.

5. How can I maximize the effectiveness of the "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" feature?

To maximize the effectiveness of the "Got a Booking From My Newsletter!" feature, make sure to regularly send out engaging and informative newsletters to your subscribers. You can also offer special promotions or discounts through your newsletter to incentivize bookings. Additionally, be sure to track your success and adjust your strategies as needed to continuously improve your results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • sarahsworld2000