• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Super Savings for Aug/Sept/Oct?

In summary, the "Super Savings - Aug/Sept/Oct" promotion from Pampered Chef is a limited time offer running from August through October. It offers discounted prices on select kitchen and cooking products, with potential savings of up to 50%. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still earn Host Rewards or use your Consultant discount. No promo code is needed to participate, and there is no limit on the number of items you can purchase. However, products are available while supplies last, so it's best to purchase early to avoid items selling out.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is the 3 month host/guest for Aug/Sept/Oct.

Attachments

• SuperSpecials-AugSepOct2010.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 457
  • SuperSpecials-AugSepOct2010.pdf
    140.3 KB · Views: 373
LOVE the Mini Kit at the bottom!

"Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that the 3 month host/guest for August, September, and October is now open for sign-ups! This is a great opportunity to connect with other forum members and have some fun discussions. Who's interested?"I'm definitely interested in signing up for the 3 month host/guest! I've participated in previous rounds and it's always been a great experience. Can't wait to see who I'll be paired with this time. Thanks for organizing this!

1. What is the "Super Savings - Aug/Sept/Oct" promotion all about?

The "Super Savings - Aug/Sept/Oct" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that runs from August through October. It features discounted prices on select kitchen and cooking products, allowing customers to save money while stocking up on essential items for their home.

2. How much can I save during the "Super Savings - Aug/Sept/Oct" promotion?

The amount of savings varies depending on the product. However, customers can save up to 50% on select items during this promotion. It's a great opportunity to get high-quality Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

3. Can I combine the "Super Savings - Aug/Sept/Oct" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Super Savings - Aug/Sept/Oct" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion that offers great savings on select products. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or use your Consultant discount on eligible items.

4. Do I need a promo code to take advantage of the "Super Savings - Aug/Sept/Oct" promotion?

No, you do not need a promo code to participate in this promotion. The discounted prices will automatically be applied to eligible items during the specified timeframe. Just add the items to your cart and proceed with checkout as usual.

5. Is there a limit on how many items I can purchase during the "Super Savings - Aug/Sept/Oct" promotion?

No, there is no limit on the number of items you can purchase during this promotion. However, keep in mind that it is a limited time offer and products are available while supplies last. So if there is a specific item you're interested in, it's best to purchase it early before it sells out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • Chef Duck