• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

OOF for Aug-Oct: Review & Update

:(Not sure why this is happening. I even sent in a request to PC to make a form that is modifieable in the consultant and make checks payable section so we don't have to stamp or label every page. :(Thank you for letting me know! I'll look into that right away. :)I'm trying to fix the word one to look like that but having no luck so far. Not sure why this is happening. I even sent in a request to PC to make a form that is modifieable in the consultant and make checks payable section so we don't have to stamp or label every page. :(Thank you for letting me know! I'll look into that right away
kdawn1124
Here are OOF for Aug-Oct. Let me know if you see anything that needs to be changed.

Attachments

• August.doc
    545 KB · Views: 513
  • September.doc
    246 KB · Views: 577
  • October.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 532
Thanks Kim!!!

Did you guys notice that they are not offering any FREE products with a purchase of $60.00? That kind of stinks!!!

letscook04 said:
Thanks Kim!!!

Did you guys notice that they are not offering any FREE products with a purchase of $60.00? That kind of stinks!!!
I have problems getting people to spend the $60, so these specials will be a hit in my area, I think. Maybe HO is just trying to mix things up for us. When I started, the specials were usually % or $ off the regular price - it's only recently that they started having the freebies every month.

You can still offer them something if that seems to make your average sale go up!

Obviously, it's not the same as when PC pays for it, but.....

OofThanks so much. These are very helpful.

Can you order more than one guest special since it's not a freebie or is it still one per order?

No limit. Wa-hoo!

Once the new sprinkles are out, I will def offer one of these with a purchase, probably a $100 order. They are AMAZING, and will be a pantry item that your customers will come back to order when they get low...

Sprinkles?
jenniferknapp said:
Once the new sprinkles are out, I will def offer one of these with a purchase, probably a $100 order. They are AMAZING, and will be a pantry item that your customers will come back to order when they get low...

sprinkles? did I miss something? :)

The new Sweet Cinnamon and Sweet Caramel sprinkles!!! They are amazing. Big chunks of yummyness, with recipes for easy cinnamon and caramel rolls on the bottles! We got samples at conference...I used the cinnamon on my bagel this morning and it was fabulous.... they will be aweseome for ice cream, recipes, coffee cakes, etc etc!

Thank you! Those are great. I appreciate you sharing!

Thanks for sharing these! I don't like spending a lot of time making flyers! And I so appreciate that I come come on here and find these OOF's!!!
They look great and again, thanks so much!:D

Love the OOF! Thanks for posting.

Thanks! I'm a fair hand at fliers, but I love saving the time by scavenging from others. ;)

jenniferknapp said:
The new Sweet Cinnamon and Sweet Caramel sprinkles!!! They are amazing. Big chunks of yummyness, with recipes for easy cinnamon and caramel rolls on the bottles! We got samples at conference...

I used the cinnamon on my bagel this morning and it was fabulous.... they will be aweseome for ice cream, recipes, coffee cakes, etc etc!

I made some sugar cookies and sprinkled these on some of them. DELICIOUS!!!

jenniferknapp said:
The new Sweet Cinnamon and Sweet Caramel sprinkles!!! They are amazing. Big chunks of yummyness, with recipes for easy cinnamon and caramel rolls on the bottles! We got samples at conference...

I used the cinnamon on my bagel this morning and it was fabulous.... they will be aweseome for ice cream, recipes, coffee cakes, etc etc!

I'm already out of the Cinnamon Sprinkles! Whaaaa!

hoosierchef said:
I made some sugar cookies and sprinkled these on some of them. DELICIOUS!!!

Ohhhh YUM! Deluxe Snickerdoodles! I believe I may have discovered a new sprinkle addiction!

I appreciate the forms but the payment and Pantry sections are scrambled when I try to open them. Is the pantry section supposed to have lines??? I am not sure if I ave a different version of Word or something

Here is one in PDF...

Attachments

• Aug.pdf
    92.3 KB · Views: 272
Ahhh - I am trying to fix the word one to look like that but having no luck so far Not sure why this is happening. I even sent in a request to PC to make a form that is modifieable in the consultant and make checks payable section so we don't have to stamp or label every page.

Related to OOF for Aug-Oct: Review & Update

What is OOF for Aug-Oct?

OOF for Aug-Oct is a review and update process for our products and services during the months of August, September, and October. This allows us to make any necessary changes or improvements before the busy holiday season.

Do I need to participate in OOF for Aug-Oct?

Yes, all consultants are required to participate in OOF for Aug-Oct in order to ensure that our products and services meet the highest quality standards for our customers.

What is the timeline for OOF for Aug-Oct?

OOF for Aug-Oct officially begins in August and lasts through October. However, we encourage consultants to start reviewing and updating their products and services as early as possible to avoid any last-minute rush.

What changes can I expect during OOF for Aug-Oct?

During OOF for Aug-Oct, you may see updates to product packaging, pricing, and ingredients. We may also introduce new products or discontinue old ones based on customer feedback and market trends.

How can I stay updated on OOF for Aug-Oct?

We will regularly communicate updates and changes through our consultant newsletters, emails, and the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your team leader or consultant support for any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPeg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPeg