• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the January OOF in CC with this Grey Scale Version Attachment

In summary, "January Oof" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the slow sales and low customer engagement that typically occurs in the month of January. This is due to post-holiday financial strain on customers, New Year's resolutions to save money and eat healthier, and the lull between major holidays. To increase sales during this slow month, it is recommended to focus on promoting healthy cooking and meal-prep tools and recipes, as well as offering discounts and promotions. Pampered Chef also offers special incentives for consultants during this time to help motivate and reward them for their hard work. To stay motivated during "January Oof", it is important to set achievable goals, connect with other consultants for support, and focus
Polliewiggle
For some reason I am unable to open the January OOF in CC. Would someone please post the grey scale version attachment here for me?

Thank you :eek:

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?I can't open it either and I need to make some copies today.Thanks!

You should be able to find it here Pampered Chef Files ListScroll down about 10-12

Barry Carlton said:
You should be able to find it here Pampered Chef Files List

Scroll down about 10-12

Or not.

Anyone have the PDF saved to their computer? I need the one w/ the pantry area separate and tax on shipping.

Thanks for posting that one Barry. . .quoted you before your second post. I'm still looking for one includes tax on shipping.

chefjeanine said:
Thanks for posting that one Barry. . .quoted you before your second post.

I'm still looking for one includes tax on shipping.

Here ya go

Attachments

• jan11_outside_order_form.pdf
    416.3 KB · Views: 302
Barry Carlton said:
Here ya go

THANK YOU!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Don't know why I can't down load it from Consultant's Corner. :grumpy:

What is "January Oof"?

"January Oof" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the slow sales and low customer engagement that typically occurs in the month of January.

Why is January a slow month for Pampered Chef?

January is typically a slow month for Pampered Chef due to several reasons including post-holiday financial strain on customers, New Year's resolutions to save money and eat healthier, and the lull between major holidays.

How can I increase sales during "January Oof"?

One strategy to increase sales during "January Oof" is to focus on promoting healthy cooking and meal-prep tools and recipes, as many customers have New Year's resolutions to eat healthier. Additionally, offering discounts and promotions can also help boost sales during this slow month.

Are there any special incentives for consultants during "January Oof"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special incentives for consultants during "January Oof" to help motivate and reward them for their hard work during this slow month. These incentives may include bonus commissions, free products, or other rewards.

How can I stay motivated during "January Oof"?

It can be challenging to stay motivated during "January Oof", but one way to do so is by setting achievable goals for yourself and your business. You can also connect with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and motivation, and focus on the positive impact you are making on your customers' lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ragschef