• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find January's Consultant News? Here's the Link!

In summary, the CN for January has been put under KCN in the link, some people are having trouble getting it to load, and the calendar has been updated.
Thank you!

Thank you! I love this board!;) :)

Pretty dry issue-don't you think?? I guess they don't have anything good to say until conference...

I agree, Gillian... I was looking for some juicy tidbits, but that makes sense that there wouldn't be anything very new and exciting until after Leadership.

2 weeks & you can see it! The anticipation always gets me & I am stuck in Wave 3 this year for Nationals ugh!

They'll send out the special edition CN to us that aren't going to leadership; just like they do for conference--that's where all the good stuff will be:)

I was looking for recognition!!!
Is that only in the issue they mail to you?
I hit 15,000 career and I should be in January's so I want to see it!!
:)

I like the new set up, the other was just so boring!!! Amazing that David Meenan (SP) sold almost 44,000 in Nov. I am in awe!

do they have someone that gets on this site to make sure everything is legitimate? Maybe HO has a spy amoung us that knows we have figured out the system... I wonder??

THANK YOIU Gillian!
WOO_HOO!
up on the fridge!

I agree Gill. I'm ready to know what the March specials are, but I guess that might involve new products :D

Related to Can't Find January's Consultant News? Here's the Link!

1. What is the purpose of the January Consultant News Link?

The January Consultant News Link is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef to keep consultants updated on important company news, promotions, and training opportunities.

2. How do I access the January Consultant News Link?

The January Consultant News Link can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. It is also emailed to consultants at the beginning of each month.

3. Can I share the January Consultant News Link with my team members?

Yes, the January Consultant News Link is meant to be shared with your team members to keep everyone informed and on the same page. You can forward the email or share the link to the newsletter in your team's communication channels.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions included in the January Consultant News Link?

Yes, the January Consultant News Link often includes exclusive deals and promotions for consultants only. Make sure to read through the newsletter carefully to take advantage of these special offers.

5. Can I submit content or ideas for the January Consultant News Link?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes submissions from consultants for the January Consultant News Link. If you have a success story, recipe, or tip to share, you can email it to the newsletter's editor for consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • luvs2cook