• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited about the Pampered Chef recruiting promo? Check out the link!

In summary, the new kit is available, but there is no incentive for the recruits. The enhanced kit is their incentive. Go get the cheapskates off the fence not by letting them know that they don't have much time to get in on the steal of a deal at the $90 price (current kit), then you can promote the enhanced kit as a great deal for starting a biz after 1/22.
That's cool, but the new recruits don't get anything? Not cool.

I don't think I see anything, maybe they are leaving it to us to hype all of the new changes up to them...and how they can earn PC dollars to choose their own bonuses, etc etc...

I wish they had an incentive for the recruits as well. But I do like the new tote!

Look at the dates for receipt of agreement. is the kit price going up?????

you are right, that isn't so cool, but you could sure give them an incentive of your own...like maybe the first one to qualify ( I am assuming there will be several signing :) ) can get the tote bag??

I just bought 2 extra SA bags in the outlet to give to my first 2 recruits as incentive for qualifying. I would want them to have something....I got the forged knives!!!!
Melissa

melissakc said:
I just bought 2 extra SA bags in the outlet to give to my first 2 recruits as incentive for qualifying. I would want them to have something....I got the forged knives!!!!
Melissa

That's a good idea! I always forget about the outlet. There wasn't a promotion when I signed up, so I didn't know what I was missing until I recruited someone a month later and she got two woven baskets. I was a little jealous, but hey, I got the Fall table linens when she qualified so it was ok.

I don't see the SA bags in the outlet. Did you purchase them recently? I guess a day late and a dollar short????

I'm still hoping for something for the recruits.....maybe tomorrow;)
The idea of using things from the outlet is good though!

Denise Watkins said:
I don't see the SA bags in the outlet. Did you purchase them recently? I guess a day late and a dollar short????

The bags are only available to consultants = you have to order them through CC!

they are bound to offer something to the recruits....we will just have to wait until tomorrow to find out! *sigh*

There's no incentive for the recruits. The enhanced kit is their incentive. Go get the cheapskates off the fence not by letting them know that they don't have much time to get in on the steal of a deal at the $90 price (current kit), then you can promote the enhanced kit as a great deal for starting a biz after 1/22.
They will already get the tote, it replaces the crate. If you're looking for a great incentive to offer, take Don Funt's lead and refund the kit cost if they qualify in the first 30 days.

I have an interiew tonight. Should I try to get her to sign now or wait?

I would sign her now. She can always use the new kit as leverage to get her first recruit, then you can point out that she's already 1/2 way to her first promotion!

I'm too late, they have it blocked off now. It states to come back 1/10/07! Can someone send it to me if you kept a copy ([email protected])?

Thanks!

:D Me too! It was blocked for the longest time and I can't get it to come up now! Please send it to me!!!

Thanks for answering so quickly! I was a little torn about what to do. I'm in a huge funk. My best consultant just decided yesterday to give up PC.

My ADOBE is giving me grief so I cant see the new recruiting promo - can someone explain it to me?
Thanks!!

Recruit More, Get moreYou can earn:
- The new consultant tote!
- Pampered Chef Dollars!
- Entry in the travel sweepstakes!Here's How!
Recruit Jan. 22 - Feb 28!1. For each new qualified recruit, you will receive one entry into our Travel Sweepstakes drawing.2. When your first new recruit qualifies, you will receive the new Consultant tote.3. For each additional recruit who qualifies, you will receive 100 PC dollars to be used towards products, business materials or conference reg!Travel SweepstakesGrand Prize - one winner
receives Level Two incentive trip points at your consultant level! (you must recruit at least two new consultants who qualify within 30 days to be eligible for grand prize!)1st Prize - five winners
receive a $2000 gasoline card2nd prize - Ten winners
receive a two-night stay at a 2007 National Conference hotelGlad I printed it up now that is is blocked off again!!

ahhhhhhhhhh, maybe that's why my director is waiting for me to sign...

AJPratt said:
Thanks for answering so quickly! I was a little torn about what to do. I'm in a huge funk. My best consultant just decided yesterday to give up PC.
That has happened to me a couple of times and one in particular just really shocked me! She earned Director status and decided that she didn't want to accept and stopped selling!!! She was awesome. I was numb for months! I have had a couple of outstanding consultants that just woke up one morning and decided this really wasn't for them! It is always unbelievable, but you just gotta let them walk away and keep yourself focused on YOUR goals. Good luck!

I'm glad its not just me!

1. What is the "Just Received Recruiting Promo"?

The "Just Received Recruiting Promo" is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants who have recently joined our team. It provides them with exclusive discounts and perks to help jumpstart their business.

2. How do I qualify for the "Just Received Recruiting Promo"?

To qualify for the "Just Received Recruiting Promo", you must have recently signed up as a Pampered Chef consultant and have completed all necessary training and paperwork. Our team will automatically enroll you in the promo once these requirements are met.

3. What discounts and perks are included in the "Just Received Recruiting Promo"?

The "Just Received Recruiting Promo" includes a variety of discounts and perks, such as a discount on your first order, access to exclusive training and resources, and a free product bundle to help you get started with your business.

4. How long is the "Just Received Recruiting Promo" valid for?

The "Just Received Recruiting Promo" is valid for a limited time, typically 30-60 days after you have signed up as a consultant. We encourage you to take advantage of the discounts and perks as soon as possible to help kickstart your business.

5. Can I still participate in the "Just Received Recruiting Promo" if I signed up as a consultant a while ago?

Unfortunately, the "Just Received Recruiting Promo" is only available for new consultants who have recently joined our team. However, we offer other promotions and incentives for all consultants, so be sure to stay updated on our current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • NooraK