• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I Sent Out Today... (New Recruiting Promo)

Thanks so much for the heads up! That's good to know Beth, I never even thought about that! Thanks so much for the heads up!
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Just wanted to share with you all what I sent out today when I learned about the new recruiting promotion. It's a letter I found on here by Debbie and then I updated it to work for me. I'm offering my own little promotion as well if you're wondering what that's all about. I REALLY need to grow my team right now to keep comfortable with the new career plan so I'm willing to give it all I've got!

I sent out this letter, the new March Incentive Brochure, and tucked into ever brochure is the $25 recruiting coupon. The first 3 people who respond to me will get it, just wanted to give them a little extra push :)

*Also, in the letter I talk about them being part of a "select few" that are receiving this letter, the truth is my entire rolling recruit list is but I want them to feel special as they are part of that group. Just wanted to clarify that incase you were wondering why I'd only send it to a "select few"

Let me know what you think!

<3 Darcy

Attachments

• March Recruiting Letter.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 254
  • March Recruiting Letter.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 261
  • One Page March 09 Sign On Bonus.pdf
    384.5 KB · Views: 260
  • One Page March 09 Sign On Bonus.pdf
    384.5 KB · Views: 243
Crap-I've got so much to do!!! I love this Darcy. thanks for sharing. I want to send this out but I basically have one more full day before we leave for vacation Saturday morning. Aaaahhh!! I can stay up way late tonight and do it after I get a big jump on packing. Good thing I was up 'ti 1 am last night catching up on post-show emails from Janaury!!!

Can't wait to hear how this goes!! So basically if they qualify in 30 days, they get the extr a$25 free from you??

Darcy...you ARE the bomb!!! You may want to check the third coupon because it is not in your name!

I love these and just may steal them all!!! Thanks for sharing:love0010:

Thanks everyone, yes, I sent you the wrong saved doc on the coupon, I caught my error before I printed but didn't attached the right one, sorry about that. I've attached it again here so it's uniform for you!

Attachments

• $25 Rebate Coupon.doc
    27 KB · Views: 218
  • $25 Rebate Coupon.doc
    27 KB · Views: 231
pamperedbecky said:
Crap-I've got so much to do!!! I love this Darcy. thanks for sharing. I want to send this out but I basically have one more full day before we leave for vacation Saturday morning. Aaaahhh!! I can stay up way late tonight and do it after I get a big jump on packing. Good thing I was up 'ti 1 am last night catching up on post-show emails from Janaury!!!

Can't wait to hear how this goes!! So basically if they qualify in 30 days, they get the extr a$25 free from you??

Yup you got it, they need to "qualify" or what whatever it is now ($1250 in sales I think) and I will give them $25pc $'s. I earned a bunch of them with the recruiting promotion so I figured I could spare some. If I didn't have these, I would just offer them $25 in product of their choosing and put it through a show I was doing. Make sense?

question -- can they use kit credit, buy kit for $115, then receive 50% off -- so kit only costs $57.50?

gaddischef said:
question -- can they use kit credit, buy kit for $115, then receive 50% off -- so kit only costs $57.50?

Yes. Fine print on the flyer: "Your total purchase price and rebate may vary if you use the host kit credit toward your kit purchase."

bethcooks4u said:
Yes. Fine print on the flyer: "Your total purchase price and rebate may vary if you use the host kit credit toward your kit purchase."

That's good to know Beth, I never even thought about that!

1. What is "What I Sent Out Today... (New Recruiting Promo)"?

"What I Sent Out Today... (New Recruiting Promo)" is a new recruiting promotion that aims to attract potential candidates by showcasing what the company has sent out to clients or customers on a daily basis.

2. What is the purpose of this promotion?

The purpose of this promotion is to give potential candidates an inside look at the company's daily operations and the type of work they can expect if they join the team. It also serves as a way to highlight the company's achievements and successes through what they have sent out to clients or customers.

3. How can I participate in "What I Sent Out Today... (New Recruiting Promo)"?

If you are interested in participating in this promotion, you can reach out to the company's recruiting team or follow their social media accounts for updates on how to submit your work. Alternatively, you can also ask your contact at the company for more information.

4. Is there a specific format or criteria for submissions?

While there may not be a specific format for submissions, it is recommended to showcase work that reflects the company's values and standards. The recruiting team may also provide guidelines or criteria for submissions, so it is best to inquire for more details.

5. What are the benefits of participating in "What I Sent Out Today... (New Recruiting Promo)"?

Participating in this promotion can give you exposure to potential employers and showcase your skills and work to a wider audience. It can also give you a better understanding of the company's culture and daily operations, which can help you make an informed decision about joining their team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • crystalscookingnow